“Skip the flare, keeps amazing food cheap”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kandie's Grill & Spirits
Ranked #58 of 261 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: Barbecue
Glen Burnie, Maryland
“Skip the flare, keeps amazing food cheap”
Reviewed 7 January 2013

We stumbled onto BBQ blues when we recently moved to the neighborhood. They were running $1 dollar Natty Bohs during Orioles games. Each draft came in a new chilled mug everytime. The staff is always friendly, and the managers/owners always ask how everything was and make us feel welcome. We not have gone at least 2 dozen times in a year and have never had a bad experience. I love the pulled pork so much that I rarely try other menu items, but have had at least 6 different entree's and they were all outstanding. The price if very fair for what you get. We even ordered crabs via carryout and were pleased. Whenever we invite friends to go out with us, we always choose BBQ Blues because we know they wont be disappointed. It's also worth following them on Facebook as they have live music, karaoke, trivia, and game day specials.

• Visited January 2013

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Can't wait to go back!”
Reviewed 25 June 2012

So I'm originally a Marylander, but relocated for my work. I was home visiting friends and family while and my bestie brought me here! It is a great place that is affordable and welcoming. The food was delicious and the service was great! She called ahead a couple of days before and they got us the size crabs that we wanted and were able to put in a reservation. We got there a little early because there were more of us then originally planned. Our table was already set for us but the fact that there were more of us was not a problem for them at all and they accommodated us quickly and efficiently. While we wait for our crabs to come out we got some pitchers of beer and appetizers. Our pitcher was frosted and our mugs were SO cold, it was perfect! We got mozzarella sticks that were hot and cheesy, wings that were were amazing, and crab pretzels that were smothered in crab drip and cheese. It was a great beginning to a great night. The crabs came out and were steaming hot and full of flavor. I ordered hot butter, but barely used any. The crabs were full and I am missing them dearly. After the crabs we had desserts, we tried most of them and were impressed. After we ate they cleared the crab paper and didn't rush us out so we stayed to chill and catch up. When I visit Md this year, I will def be there.

• Visited October 2011
Baltimore
“Excellent Service, Great Food!”
Reviewed 21 June 2011

If you are looking for a restaurant with good food and great service then Barbecue, Blues and Seafood is the place for you. Our first visit to this restaurant was early on a Sunday and we were the only ones in the place. I immediately thought that is not good but as I skimmed over the menu and saw choices like Mom Moms Chili and homemade meatloaf I felt better in my decision. Although this is a bar/restaurant it was very family oriented and the food was indeed homemade. On Mom Moms chili they give you the option of fresh chopped onions and shredded cheese on top. For the meatloaf you get your choice of brown gravy or stewed tomatoes. The decor is dated and not at all fancy but very comfortable. On our second visit we decided to try the apple fritters appetizer which came with powdered sugar you can sprinkle on top and they were quite delicious. The waitress came over to ask us if we had ever tried the sweet corn nuggets appetizer and when we said no we had not she gave us a plate of them that they had accidentally cooked. Also when our meal was taking a bit longer than expected they offered us a free drink or dessert. You can not get much better customer service than this.

• Visited June 2011