“Great Catering”

Mission BBQ
Ranked #1 of 267 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Description: A new restaurant approximately one month old.
Reviewed 8 January 2012

Went there for dinner and it was great. We tried their catering for a Christmas party and it was great too. Love this place

Reviewed 5 January 2012

Been here three or four times including carryout since this place opened not too long ago. Love the pork BBQ and the cool slaw. Not a fan or normal slaw, but this one is bangin!! You're given a choice of sauces at your table to sauce the naked meat, all of them are good, but the Bay-B-Que is my fav with Old Bay flavor. Fries are great, corn bread is great, beans are good, sliced turkey is good. Needless to say, everything I've had here so far has been good. Nice to have this kind of a place to eat in Glen Burnie!

Reviewed 4 January 2012

Had the 2 meat platter, pulled pork and brisket. The price was great. They have 7 different sauces on each table, all wonderful. Owner made his way to each table to insure our satisfaction. Servers made there way to each table to offer free old bay French fries, and pork ribs. I diffently will eat at mission BBQ again before I leave.

Reviewed 11 November 2011

I went to Mission in Glen Burnie MD., which hasn't been open for that long for lunch. The people were friendly. I knew some of the people that worked there from either teaching them our children being in school with them which made it even easier to approach with newbie questions about the menu. They were very helpful and had good suggestions. I think we all got something different mostly sandwhiches. Food was good, perfect temperature, great value for the money, and lots of options. The restaurant was clean and well maintained. Most of all the decor was so "Americanized" it was phenomenal! I felt PROUD to sit there. Lots of Military pictures as well as police pictures and other legends. It's probably one of the only places around where it's proudly displaying pictures of the USA as well as the huge jeep out front. I think it's going to be a local hot spot for BBQ. Thank you for a great addition to our county! I will definately go back.

Reviewed 2 November 2011

This place is a great addition to the Glen Burnie dining scene. It's locally owned by one of the Under Armour partners and is bringing good food, good service and a cool setting to this area. The dining room is decorated with sports, police and fire department items and the concept is simple...walk-up counter ordering with a great setting to enjoy it in. The sandwiches are my choice, especially the marinated brisket and North Carolina BBQ. The options rock, go with creamed corn that has a nice kick to it or the homemade mac and cheese. Fries are good too. Their sweet tea is just how you like it in the south and it's free refills. The staff here is friendly and managers will walk around to say hello and make sure you're having a good visit. This place has become a favorite of our family, even our 10 year old loves it.

Been to Mission BBQ? Share your experiences!