“Reasonable and delicious”

Mission BBQ
Ranked #1 of 266 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Description: A new restaurant approximately one month old.
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Exceptional value for the quantity of food. I have been there several times and have always been satisfied. The menu is varied for a barbecue restaurant that has quick service.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Today was the second time in a month we've been to Mission BBQ. This is a place where you order at a counter and they call you up when your food is ready. Both times my wife and I shared the 3-Meat Sampler with brisket, pulled pork, and baby back ribs. All the meats were excellent both visits. The ribs are particularly tender. At the table they have 6 different sauces to go on your meats, all of them tasty. The sides are very good also. We've had mac and cheese, cold slaw, and cheesy potato. Didn't leave anything on the plate. They even have canned beer if you partake. If you're in the area and like barbeque, I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Great food! Better then your traditional fast food place. I would recommend this place for a quick place to eat!

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

I really enjoy eating at Mission BBQ. It's one of my favorite places to eat when I'm in the mood for BBQ. It's has a very patriotic interior honoring all branches of the military. The food is delicious and the prices are reasonable especially for the portions you get. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

I LOVE Mission BBQ!!!! I first heard about it when they were doing a fundraiser for one of the Columbia shooting victims so I had to try their BBQ!!!! I heard that they do the Star-Spangled Banner and I just think it is very loyal especially in a public place. My family and I were not there to witness it but it would be ADHD paradise for me since I hide in the bathroom at the Orioles Games when they play it. Great BBQ! Amazing restaurant!!!!