“Top notch BBQ”

Mission BBQ
Ranked #1 of 266 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Description: A new restaurant approximately one month old.
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

Having tried BBQ from all over the country, this is by far my favorite BBQ restaurant. The brisket is my go-to and I am never let down. Please try the bay b que sauce and the Alabama white. The staff is awesome and the tea is sweet.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

My family tried Mission BBQ for the first time and came away impressed. I had the brisket, sausage, Mac & cheese, and green beans. Excellent flavor and lots of sauces to choose from. My wife had the pulled pork sandwich which was excellent. The place is also kid friendly too! We will definitely come back!

Reviewed 25 April 2014

We often go to Mission BBQ. The food is delicious. I love the varied sauce selection and everyone is friendly and welcoming. I especially appreciate how they honor veterans.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Exceptional value for the quantity of food. I have been there several times and have always been satisfied. The menu is varied for a barbecue restaurant that has quick service.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Today was the second time in a month we've been to Mission BBQ. This is a place where you order at a counter and they call you up when your food is ready. Both times my wife and I shared the 3-Meat Sampler with brisket, pulled pork, and baby back ribs. All the meats were excellent both visits. The ribs are particularly tender. At the table they have 6 different sauces to go on your meats, all of them tasty. The sides are very good also. We've had mac and cheese, cold slaw, and cheesy potato. Didn't leave anything on the plate. They even have canned beer if you partake. If you're in the area and like barbeque, I highly recommend this place.