“Great Mexican Food”

Mi Pueblo Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 264 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 15 July 2014

My family loves Mi Pueblo as their food tastes very good, has nice presentation, nice atmosphere and always great service.
This evening was no exception. We were sat quickly, immediately given our free chips and salsa and drinks orders taken. Although I usually get the sizzling chicken and shrimp, I decided to get the chor-pollo this day. However, rather than getting it served on top of lettuce and tomato, I asked for it on rice. It was no problem, the food tasted great as always and included a side of the Mexican potatoes.
The rest of my party was quite happy with their food as well, even their children's quesadilla is excellent and large enough for an adult!
What we particularly like about Mi Pueblo is that variety of tastes in the food, the nice use of spices and how the food always comes out very hot. It is definitely the best Mexican Restaurant in Northern Anne Arundel County, and there are many good options in the area.

1  Thank Richard L

Reviewed 15 July 2014

We ate at Mi Pueblo on fathers day. It was late around 7pm. They said the wait for 3 would be 10 minutes. Forty minutes later we were seated. Once we ordered which was 15 min later, it took another 25 minutes for our food. The food was average at best. The tacos were below average. Just meat and cheese. The burrito and taco salad was a step above the tacos. We heard this was authentic Mexican. Not even close. The service was iffy at best. To bad, because the place is decorated very nicely.

Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

This is amazing haha haha what you guys think you are I was last night around 930pm food was OK costumer services was horrible the guy did my guacamole was rude when we ask what we need in it server tell me hurry to order it is sad I think is because I'm Spanish HELLO I do tip good guys well anyway I never ever coming back MI pueblo thank you for horrible service if you are Spanish ojo just try to come over and see how you feel
Very uncomfortable
Sad how you guys treat to other Spanish brothers :(

1  Thank poison75
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We eat at this restaurant all the time the service is always great!!!!!. The best staff in any restaurant that I have eaten. Customer service this restaurant knows exactly how to treat their customers. Fresh hot food great job!!!! keep up the good work.

1  Thank millicent p
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Comfortable neighborhood lounge kind of feeling. Was prepared for the food to be less than stellar; but I was pleasantly surprised. Especially liked the fresh guacamole. Knew it was fresh since it was prepared tableside. Nice Touch without a heavy hand on the cash register.