“Friendly staffs with good food”
Review of Thai-gour Cafe - CLOSED

Thai-gour Cafe
Cuisines: Thai
Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Friendly staffs with good food”
Reviewed 13 March 2013

The chef cooks spice and hot food as your request, you just need to tell them that you want Thai spicy or American spicy. The food not pricey, and the service is good. On Friday night, there's a live performance, also. It isn't a very busy place, but sometime it can be packed, not so many times, though. What I like in the Menu? Chicken Paradise is great for someone who loves it a bit sweet, and Thai country is something I would recommend for people who love spicy.

1 Thank jeune_daisy

Columbia, Maryland
“Favorite Local Thai Spot”
Reviewed 25 August 2012

Service is always friendly and welcoming, food is always good. If you come on Friday nights they usually have live music in the bar area - very informal kinda deal with local performers. I agree with one of the previous posters though, that it's a little odd they leave the TV on during the performances.

• Visited August 2012
“Good and hot!”
Reviewed 13 July 2012 via mobile

Finally I found a place that serves me spicy food. I have a flair for spice and typically when I ask for 3 pepper spicy I get it back with a hint of heat, not here. It had heat but also good flavor. The service was wonderful, I went with coworkers who had dinned before and the waitress remembered them. It is a quiet place, nothing fancy. Good food and service are what matter!
For three of us at lunch the bill was only $26-that's with drinks.

Maryland
“Best since Thailand”
Reviewed 11 May 2012

We liked it so much we went right back. The seafood soup as so good we almost licked the bowl. Beware the peppers as 1 pepper dignation is still quite spicy. Very nice and prompt service.

“Authentic, Friendly, DELICIOUS”
Reviewed 27 April 2012

This thai restaurant is the best I've had. While from the outside you would barely know this place exists, it is absolutely worth a try. It would be a good option for a date, lunch with co workers or solo. With Thai being my favorite ethnic food, I've tried a lot of places in the area. The owners of this restaurant do all of the service and cooking, and they are so adorable and friendly. Be sure to note, if you ask for spicy, it will be SPICY. My favorites are the Drunken Noodles with Chicken, Chicken Pik Khing, and the Chicken Pik Paw. I've honestly never had anything even remotely mediocre from this place. The ingredients are fresh, the flavor is amazing and the service is absolutely awesome. The prices are definitely reasonable too.