“good food drinks and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mo's Fisherman's Seafood Fctry - CLOSED

Mo's Fisherman's Seafood Fctry
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Glen Burnie, Maryland, United States
“good food drinks and service”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

GREAT service good food and good drinks,Sea food was fresh and prepared just right the muscells were in the best sauce .the calamari was perfect as were the wings and dessert.cheese cake to kill for. fresh coffee.

• Visited November 2013

Chester, Virginia
“Great place for reunion with High School Friend”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

At my friend's recommendation we went here the other night. The food was fantastic. It was also quiet enough that my friend and I could catch up after not seeing each other since high school. The service was great, Kyle was enthusiastic, friendly and gave us terrific recommendations. I got the seafood imperial, which he told was going to be the best thing we had ever tasted, and I have to say he was absolutely correct! The bar was very laid back and I think it would be a great place to hang out. It was not inexpensive but it was very good. I have no hesitation about recommending them.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank DenverBroncofan1
Washington, DC
“What a delight”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

I have been hearing for years that this is one of the best seafood restaurants in the area, and last night I finally made the drive up from DC and was not disappointed! Service was fun and friendly, Kyle pointed us to the seafood imperial, which he told was going to be the best thing we had ever tasted, and I have to say - the food totally lived up to his enthusiasm for it! The bar had an inviting and homey feel - would totally come back some night for a quiet beer and some snacks.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank AnnaMarieTrester
Hershey, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great Gourmet Seafood”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Excellent meal consisting of super fresh vegetables, rock fish stuffed with shrimp, scallops and crab with baked crab on top! Friends had sauteed scallops and crab imperial. Large portions with excellent flavor!

• Visited May 2013
Glen Burnie, MD
“Mo's fills you up on seafood!”
Reviewed 10 August 2012

We had dinner at Mo's Seafood yesterday. Had Crab dip for appetizer...full of lump crab meat.
Quite filling. Had a delicious fresh green salad. I ordered the broiled jumbo lump crab cakes...
I was not disappointed. They were quite large. Very little filler in them...all crabmeat. The veggie medley could have been a little fresher..it was pretty soggy and overcooked. My friend had the cajun seafood platter.....lots of food! I had a taste of the fish...excellent. Flavoring was also quite good..For dessert we split a piece of strawberry shortcake....yikes..I';m glad we didn't order two!!!!
It was Huge!!! and delicious!!!!! would definitely go back...prices are very reasonable. Service was quite good and prompt. Waitress was friendly and very professional in getting our food out in a reasonable amount of time.

• Visited August 2012