“Good & Plenty”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I went there last Thursday evening with my family taking my niece Candise out for her birthday dinner. The salad and breadsticks starters are good, bountiful and free with the meal. I'd heard how good the food was and intentionally over ordered (2 entrees) intending to take one of the home. Didn't get to my filet steak until the next day and it was delicious cold. The lasagna was large and meaty, the Alfredo pasta was delectable. Only the chicken parm was pedestrian but still good. I plan to return very soon and begin working my way through their menu. Atmosphere is very nice as well. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

My husband and I have actually been to this restaurant a number of times in the past, and it's always been great. Their food is good, and any of their entrees or appetizers featuring seafood have been fantastic (their crab pretzel is to die for, and the seafood fettuccine is the best I've had anywhere).

Unfortunately our most recent visit was disappointing, and that is what led me to write this review. They recently finished an extensive remodel which included expanding their bar area. Everything looks fantastic, but the noise from the bar is awful. You actually enter the restaurant in the bar area, and then there is a large hallway leading to the rest of the place. Apparently they have karaoke nights on the weekends, and we were unfortunate enough to decide to eat there during this time. However, even before the karaoke started it was pretty loud. There needs to be more separation between the two. Even in the restaurant area the music was so loud we couldn't talk to each other. Really, if they just had a door separating the two areas it would be fine. As is though, I doubt we will be back- at least not on the weekend, and certainly not if we want to enjoy a quiet meal.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Everything I have ever eaten at the Olive Tree was excellent. The portion sizes are huge. All meals come with breadsticks and salad. New bar area is very nice

Reviewed 14 January 2014

This place has really good food (better than Olive Garden) and is locally owned and operated. New bar area is amazing.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

My experience was limited to the barroom side. I stopped in for a drink with a friend and was pleasantly surprised as to the ambiance. The liquor selection was respectable, not to mention the scotch :-)

As this place also participates with my airline miles, it's an all around good deal.

1  Thank Mjolnir117

Been to The Olive Tree? Share your experiences!