“happy hour”
Review of Romanos Restaurant

Romanos Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Romanos Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 264 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Romano's Restaurant is a casual family restaurant serving fresh seafood, mouthwatering steaks, irresistable pastas, garden fresh salads, homemade desserts and much more. We use only the finest and highest quality ingredients in all of our dishes. All of the staff at Romano's is dedicated to providing te finest cusine and serice ensuring each guest's experience is memorable!Romano's serves one of Maryland's best award winning crab cakes. We use only the finest jumbo lump crabmeat and perfect blend of spices to create this masterpiece. You will not be dissapointed.
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Love to hit the happy hour deals in the lounge.Pizza is a must even if ya have to take it home after when you orter to much food. All is good.Gyro's are great but get the sandwich not the platter,it also good but served open face.Love all the female bartenters,have not to much luck with the grouch male one.Drinks are good and beer cold.We will be back,next time crab cakes.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Delicious food, waitress a little slow or maybe she was just too busy. We had to ask for rolls, cocktail sauce and refills on water. Usually, always good but they were just short of good service this time.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

The portions of good are huge. Enough for lunch next day. Typical Italian restaurant. Stay away from lamb chops.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stopped at Romanos the evening before leaving for a cruise. This was our first visit to Glen Burnie so we had to rely on tripadvisor to chose a restaurant. We were very glad we did as Romanos was all reviewers had said and more. The quality and quantity of the food was outstanding. I enjoyed the best Eggplant Parm I've ever eaten.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Untill Romanos I truly thought I'd had the best in crabcakes. Well, needless to say I was WRONG. My brother recommended Romanos an agreed to pay for my crabcake if I wasn't happy. That in itself was a deal I couldn't refuse. Say CRABCAKES an I'll say ROMANOS.

1  Thank Sara G