“Good...as always”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Outback is like the MacDonald's of the steakhouse world. You know what you'e going to get & it is good (but not great) every time. The steak was good & cooked exactly the way I ordered. One thing I've noticed is that the salad seems to get smaller each time I go. They have added a few new dessert offerings (cake pops, mini milkshakes, etc...). The chocolate thunder down under never disappoints & they offer a single-serving size now. All-in-all...worth the visit.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Geesh! The rest of the most recent reviews aren't too good but we had a blast! Maybe because it was my birthday and we sat by the bar with the game playing in the background. I do agree that the serving sizes have gone down but the food and service was still excellent. I always have the blooming onion and the coconut shrimp. This always hits the spot on our way back to Baltimore from DC.

Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

The quality has really diminished over the years, both in serving size and quality. We avoid this place.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

Stopped for dinner and was not really impressed. The service was on the slow side, they were not busy. My tuna appetizer was cooked longer that my steak. I ordered medium rare and it came out seared on each side. I expect a steak place to know how to cook meat. I have eaten at Outback in other cities and will so again. Not sure I would stop here again when I am in the area.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Great food, appetizers, and drinks. Their salads are really delicious. I am not a big eater so I usually order their house salad and grilled shrimp appetizer. They serve their teas and sodas in large glasses and you can still get refills. Their steaks are always cooked to perfection. We have been to the Outback with friends and family. The manager always stops by the table to make sure you are happy with your meal. On one occasion, my husband did have a problem and it was corrected immediately.