“Friendly Service At Friendly's”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Friendly's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Friendly's
Ranked #116 of 261 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Glen Burnie
“Friendly Service At Friendly's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

I came here on a date with my husband on Sunday night and found everything to be satisfactory. We were seated in a timely manner during a busy time and our table was clean and set nicely. The staff is on the younger side, but each one we interacted with were very friendly and helpful. Our waiter refilled our drinks before they ran out and our food was ready within minutes. The food was absolutely delicious! Would definitely come here again and bring our family and friends.

• Visited April 2013

Pasadena, Maryland
“Will never go back”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2012

Was forced to go due to power outage. It was a awful experience. Too many kids for me. Food is low grade. Seems so processed.

Visited November 2012
Glenburnie,Md
“Poor service! OK food!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2012 via mobile

The food here is really one dimensional. There is nothing that really has that "WOW" effect. The menu truly needs an upgrade, but this place is really a hit with the seniors. Wouldn't recommended this place if you were looking for several breakfast or dinner options.

1 Thank KeshiaLanae
Catonsville, Maryland
“Don't waste your time or money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2011

Decided to try it out because the menu looked interesting. Very nice decor, but the service was terrible! There were about 6 tables with customers, each one had a different waiter. Ours never came back. Food portions were very small and extremely overpriced. Definitely not worth the time or money!

• Visited July 2011
Cleburne, Texas
“Horrible Service!! Would not recommend.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2011

Only a few good things about this place and that is the food itself. Our server was very rude, ignorant, and unhelpful. After we ordered the table next to us ordered and they got their food first! Then he came back was like oh his food (my sons) was ready would you like me to bring it out? I said yes and he came back asked if there was anything else he could get us, I said yes my food please! It took at least another 10 minutes for my food when all the others sitting around us got theirs way before hand. Ate the food, great! Very good and loved the loaded waffle fries. Ordered ice cream, took another 10 minutes..ok thats fine. But when the ice cream got to us, it was already melting out the cup. Half my ice cream was melted. Ridiculous. There are other Friendly's in the area that are much better in customer service...but not this one.

• Visited April 2011