Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Glen Burnie
Reviewed 31 August 2013

I had a great experience at da extended stay america in glen burnie, md. Its was in a great location close to da airport downtown baltimore and 30 mins from DC and it even has a Wal-Mart in da backyard

• Stayed: August 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you had a good experience at our hotel and that you liked our location. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

I came to this hotel just to check it out to see if I wanted to stay here or not. I was greeter by a very friendly & loving staff member,Kahina. When asking her questions about the hotel/room, my sugar began to drop & I could not think or talk. Kahina notice how I changed & my daughter informed her that my sugar is dropping, Kahina helped my daughter in sitting me down & gave me hot chocolate & a muffin. She kept her eye on me while I was sitting there. Coming back over & over asking me, "are you ok." My daughter knew my questions & asked her about them. Once I began to felt better, I informed Kahina that I would like to put a reservation in. Kahina concern was over & beyond. I felt her true concern & love. It was a blessing to have a person with so much love/concern/compassion. I loved the room, kitchen, beds, & bathroom. But the tv stations sucked. They had/have 4 to 5 station on sports, I know you have men staying here, but it is more then men, this suppose to be a family hotel also. This did not help me to keep my child entertained in the room. They need to also look to help with children in reference to the tv:ex. bet,vh1,mtv, etc. That was the only down point in my visit but everything else was wonder-
ful. It was variety of places to eat & shop. You might see me next year, do something with the channel on tv. Oh, the housekeeper had to leave early & could not do my room,Kahina did not feel she was too good to do my room. I did not know she was a manager.Wow you have the best person, Kahina. Never thought she was too good. I did not know she was a manager until I spoke with her manager who was there when I checked out. I recommend this hotel very highly.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank c h
Manager_11525, Owner at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2013

It is so rewarding to read that you had such a wonderful experience with us. Thank you for your comments about my staff, and I do apologize that our television channels did not meet your expectations. As we continue to improve our offerings, we will keep your feedback about this in mind. Still, I'm so pleased to hear that Kahina helped you with all your needs.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Came to Glen Burnie for 4 months work and ended up here for 1.5 years. The Extended Stay made that time much less difficult. Shenicka and Kahina where both very helpful. Only down side is the limited amount and variety of the kitchen utensils and cookware. Close by scale dining in the area is limited but a drive of 10-15 min. it improves

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2013

The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such positive things about our hotel. I am glad to read that you were pleased with two of our very helpful staff members, Shanika and Kahina.

Once again, thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

Myself and my husband my five children stayed here for about two weeks. From the moment we arrived, until the moment we left all the staff were so friendly and very accomodating. The girls at the front desk, Kahina and Shenicka were so plesant, professional, and extremely friendly. They made sure all our needs were met and they were so polite to all of us. The room was new and very clean. The hotel was very well kept as well. This was a great experience, and we would definately stay here again!

Room Tip: Great service
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Ericka M
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

Hi Ericka,

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review about the staff especially Kahina and Shenicka. I am proud of our team for making your stay so pleasant and accommodating. We strive every single day to make sure every guest is satisfied. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

I have been here for 3 weeks and will be staying for another 7 weeks while I transition into housing. It's a wonderful place to stay. The staff (front desk, cleaning and maintenance) is very courteous and helpful from getting change to helping with extra things during your stay.

The room is great, very spacious and everything works well. Flat screen tv is nice and they allow big dogs which is a plus for me at only $150 for your entire stay (for me staying 2.5 mos is a plus)

Only things that would have made this place perfect is a small fitness room and an indoor pool which seems common for most hotels. But is just fine without it since fitness centers are pretty cheap in the area.

The same guy Mark M talked about knocked on my door, called my room asking for money. So just don't give your number out or give money to strangers and you'll be fine :-)

a 24 hour Walmart and other stores are really close by and it's conveniently located right near route 10. Very nicely maintained grounds with a couple picnic tables and lots of flowers and flowering trees.

I would highly recommend this place if you're staying for short or long term.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2013

Beth - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our staff, clean rooms and landscaping. We appreciate your feedback regarding having a pool and gym onsite. I will forward your comments to our upper management for review.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

This is a very good hotel to stay at. It's clean and quiet and the rooms are spacious. It has a lot of stores and restaraunts within walking distance! The staff is very friendly and helpfull. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our spacious rooms and friendly staff. As well, it is great to know that you liked our location.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

This is a great place to stay for extended periods- Everything is clean as a whistle and feels pretty new ! Kahina and the rest of the staff are wonderfully accomodating- One draw back was the sketchy guest who was knocking on doors asking for money to pay for his pizza because he "lost" his wallet- but that wasnt their fault- it could happen anywhere and they got rid of him pretty fast ! Its not the Renaissance but its not priced like it either- certainly among the best hotel for value that Ive ever stayed at in this area. ONE pet peeve- the offerings on cable are a bit thin (only about 15 channels- I wish they could make that a bit better) but other than that- GREAT STAY !

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our facility is very clean. I'm very concerned by the person that was knocking on your door, we do not at anytime at our hotel permit soliciting of any kind and I want to personally apologize for the inconvenience this may have cost you.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Glen Burnie
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie
Hampton Inn Baltimore / Glen Burnie
Days Inn Baltimore South/Glen Burnie
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washi...
#5 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Best Western Plus BWI Airport North Inn & Suites
Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive

Been to Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie? Share your experiences!