“Terrible place to eat”

Plaza Garibaldi Incorporated
Ranked #87 of 262 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Price range: US$7 - US$18
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Plaza Garibaldi has been serving the Glen Burnie community and beyond since 1997. Come on in to enjoy fine authentic Mexican cuisine, our signature margaritas, and a variety of Mexican beers. We can't wait to see you.
Reviewed 2 November 2012

This is my 2nd time at this restaurant. The first time I wasn't impressed but didn't want to count it out since it is always crowded. I had beef fajaitas and the meat was very low grade and tough. I was served some lettuce on a plate with some guac and sour cream on top, a very pathetic slice of tomato and some creamed beans on the side. No fresh salsa. Bad presentation. I had to ask for regular salsa to add. I was told the craft of sangria was 4.99 instead it was 8.99. My partner had a chicken dish and said it was the was the worst dinner he had out in the last 10 years. Even the rice was bad. They have no means of receiving feedback. I will not be returning. I would not recommend.

There are newer reviews for Plaza Garibaldi Incorporated

Reviewed 27 August 2012

The service has always been good/attentive. The food is good, but not outstanding. For the price you pay, you get a lot. My favorite are the tamales. My fiance got the seafood burrito that was full of hunks of fish and large shrimp. Seems weird we had to ask for hot sauce. At the end of dinner we were full, happy and had doggy bags.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

The food is very much "from a can". Don't expect a lot of bright, fresh looking entrees. Lots of shades of brown and grey. But food is good for the price. When you are in the mood for basic mexican food - this is your place in "The Burnie" Service is ok. You get great service UNTIL your food arrives. Getting extra napkins, refill of soda etc. suddenly become hard. And thus, trying to find your server to get your check is also a chore. That might be my biggest peave. Service shouldn't end when the customer gets his food.

Reviewed 14 January 2012

Tex-Mex food is consistently decent but thoroughly Americanized, i.e. on the bland side. Service is fast and friendly. There are sometimes waits on the weekends but we've never had one over 15 minutes.

Reviewed 5 December 2011

This place is just awesome. I've never EVER had bad service. They are fast, efficient, and pleasant. We've tried several different menu items and desserts and we've enjoyed them all.