“Good Food, but....”

Fortune Cooky Restaurant
Ranked #56 of 277 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Ok, I used to reside down the street from here but it took a co-worker FROM across town to get me inside here. I am grateful they did. To say the food is yummy...well, is an understatement.
Albeit, they have a mix of Japanese, Thai and Chinese meals not to mention the THOUGHT that went into the "lunch boxes" and the wide array of Sushi too. Ok, their Spring Rolls, Crab Rangoons, Sing., Chow, Mei Fun is good...most of all we have ordered was HOT, served in plentiful amounts combined with being Yummy...Oh, I already stated that :-]

The only thing that ordering by phone can be tricky..the language barrier can be a deterance so may I suggest, you use the ONLINE order form:

Reviewed 14 January 2013

We order from here every time we want Chinese and never anywhere else. They always deliver fast and we can NEVER finish all of the food. They give you so much. Never had a problem with this place. Love living right across the street from them. We sit inside sometimes too and love it even more. They give free sherbet after your meal.

Reviewed 6 January 2013

We visited Fortune Cooky on a whim and it paid off in spades.

The decor was unremarkable but the food was fabulous.
We had the Dumplings, Egg Rolls, Chicken Fried Rice and Lemon Chicken. Everything was scrumptious.
The service was quick and everyone was pleasant. Did I mention the food was really good?
This place is sort of tucked in at the end of a strip mall, its worth a trip.

Reviewed 25 August 2012

I'll start out by saying that the Thai food is more of an interpretation of Thai - but it's still quite tasty. All the chinese style dishes are excellent, it's usually not busy and the staff is really great. It is a bit hidden back there and the outside doesn't do it justice, so don't be fooled. It's in the shopping center with the Giant - down on the other end. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Cristal0505
Reviewed 5 July 2012

Whether you carry out or dine in, it can't be beat. Service is friendly, sometimes carry out gets a bit busy, but that's because it's good food! I've eaten their Thai, almost every entree, and can't go there without a pu-pu platter and house mustard!