“Sushi was a letdown” 3 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
“Sushi was a letdown”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

Im not a big fan a chinese but here was a letdown. The Shrimp tempura sushi was not good and the miso soup was alittle less then more. Service was fast . Probably will not return i found another chinese restaurant that was better china wok2

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Severn, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beware of their online ordering system”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2013

Their food is good, but beware of their online ordering system. I tried to place an order 4 times and it kept coming back with an error saying my order wasn't submitted. I gave up and ordered a pizza. 2 hours after I tried to place my order online I get a knock at the door and it was the chinese food. I talked to someone on the phone about what happened, but she insisted I ordered the food and that they were just busy which is why it took 2 hours and that I couldn't cancel the order. I took the food because it was not worth the hassle of arguing with them, but am really upset that I am the one who had to suck it up because their online ordering system isn't working properly.

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Lisa F
hpt
“Good Food, but....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2013

Ok, I used to reside down the street from here but it took a co-worker FROM across town to get me inside here. I am grateful they did. To say the food is yummy...well, is an understatement.
Albeit, they have a mix of Japanese, Thai and Chinese meals not to mention the THOUGHT that went into the "lunch boxes" and the wide array of Sushi too. Ok, their Spring Rolls, Crab Rangoons, Sing., Chow, Mei Fun is good...most of all we have ordered was HOT, served in plentiful amounts combined with being Yummy...Oh, I already stated that :-]

The only thing that ordering by phone can be tricky..the language barrier can be a deterance so may I suggest, you use the ONLINE order form:

• Visited February 2013
Glen Burnie, Maryland, United States
“I live across the street from this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2013

We order from here every time we want Chinese and never anywhere else. They always deliver fast and we can NEVER finish all of the food. They give you so much. Never had a problem with this place. Love living right across the street from them. We sit inside sometimes too and love it even more. They give free sherbet after your meal.

• Visited January 2013
Spokane, Washington
“Loved this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2013

We visited Fortune Cooky on a whim and it paid off in spades.

The decor was unremarkable but the food was fabulous.
We had the Dumplings, Egg Rolls, Chicken Fried Rice and Lemon Chicken. Everything was scrumptious.
The service was quick and everyone was pleasant. Did I mention the food was really good?
This place is sort of tucked in at the end of a strip mall, its worth a trip.

• Visited January 2013