“Very Good Food, Dine in or take-out.”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #44 of 268 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 23 January 2013

My family and I Love this place... from their bright beautiful dishes to their delicious soups, sandwiches and sweets.
Our Family Favorites
SOUPS
Baked Potato - Hubby likes. I haven't tried it yet.
Cream of Chicken & Wild Rice - Entire Family Fav (EFF)
Low-Fat Vegetarian Black Bean - Hubby and myself
Low-Fat Chicken Noodle - EFF
New England Clam Chowder - Very Delicious, My Fav!
SALADS
Greek - Nice salad but Hubby and I both thought the dressing tasted terrible.
Spinach Power Salad - Great mix but I thought the dressing tasted bad. However, hubby liked it better than the greek dressing.
SANDWICHES
Cuban Chicken Panini - EFF
Smoked Turkey - EFF
SWEETS - We don't buy a lot of sweets from Panera but we've like the ones that we have bought.
Cinnamon Crumb Coffee Cake - EFF
Pastry Ring - EFF

1  Thank aimathena

Reviewed 3 October 2012

This resturaunt was close to the Hampton Hotel and is safe walking to it at night across a strip mall parking lot. Saw police presence everywhere. Both me and my wife ordered two different sandwiches and both of our bread types they did not have. We had to get it on another typed which sucked.

Reviewed 1 April 2012

Somehow my expectations were higher for this place. The food looked appetizing and the setting somewhat interesting. The staff was brusque and I felt like I was in some sort of processing center. I think once is enough for this place.

3  Thank Emil F
Reviewed 30 January 2012

The place gets crowded and seating is limited during peak times. Love the "you pick two" options, booths, and free internet access.

Great meet up point for folks working on group projects, on the run, or friends.

Fill up on free refills of their delicious iced teas, soft drinks or coffee.

Even though they close at 9PM, they are kind not to immediately boot you out.

Fast service.

Reviewed 16 November 2011

Panera bread is a favorite spot of mine. The atmosphere is very warm and the food is awesome. The sierra turkey sandwich and broccoli cheddar soup is sooo good. Service is always fast too!