“I liked it”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Glen Burnie
nunyabuisness, United States
“I liked it”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I'm a stickler for cleanliness...esp in the bathrooms. As an OCD mom of two small kids, I regularly scan the toilets and the shower/tub. I thought that my bathroom was actually cleaner than the bathrooms in some of the more expensive hotels. Besides that....comfortable beds, quiet rooms, nice complimentary breakfast, ample well-lit parking....I was happy with my stay.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Chester, Virginia
Reviewed 16 April 2014

This is a great Hampton Inn tucked away in Glen Burnie, MD. We were minutes away from Ft, McHenry, the Inner Harbor and Arundel Mills Outlet Mall.

The staff was outstanding from the desk personnel to the housekeepers and "breakfast lady" We were always greeted with a smile and a greeting. The breakfast was great, something different the 3 mornings we were there. Everything was very clean and. There was coffee and tea available 24 hours/day. My only complaint was the beds, not as comfortable as I am used to at a Hilton property, next time I will try the king bed room! I will definitely return to this hotel when I am traveling to Baltimore.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Dizymaus
mercer, United States
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Do not stay here if you are going on a cruise and want to stay there for the park and ride. They have a 8 passenger van and 30 or more people going on the cruise. I got last van at 230pm only option. When returning good luck getting on van without having to wait 2 or 3 rounds. Terrible experience ended up payed a taxi to take us back.. Also no security at motel glad my vehichle was still there.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

Greenville, Maine
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I always stay at Hampton Inns when I travel as it is always consistent. Nice Hotel at half the price near Baltimore Inner Harbor. Only a ten minute ride. Also shuttle to lite rail services, airport and cruise ships and you can leave your car there while you take your cruise. On a main road with lots of shopping centers if you forgot anything.

We had a group of inconsiderate loud mouthed drunkards in the room next to us who kept us awake until 4AM. Nothing worse than going to a hotel and you don't get to sleep! I phoned the front desk several times during the night to complain and Hampton Inn refunded our money the next morning.

Thanks Hampton Inn!

Room Tip: Not near a highways so all the rooms are quiet. 5 floors in the hotel but only has the main entranc...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Everything was fine but the location and its access and egress into the hotel was unacceptable to me . When you finally see the hotel you have a narrow driveway in and its behind a low level building. I missed the driveway 3 times in a 2 night stay . This means a u turn on a busy highway. Parking was no problem as it shared the parking lot of a mall of sorts. I came and went at night so that did not help the situation . The hotel and staff rates out as very good .

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Kenosha, United States
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Colleen at the front desk will do whatever she can to help out guests from out of town. I have been to way to many hotels where it appears as though you are bothering the staff. NOT THE CASE WITH COLLEN!!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Brian T
Fort Mohave, United States
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I and my family spent 6 days here. We found the experience to be excellent. The front desk staff was very helpful, the rooms were very clean and comfortable. The location was great. Only 15 minutes from the Baltimore Inner Harbor and many fine restaurants.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Also consider these accommodations in or near Glen Burnie
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie
Days Inn Baltimore South/Glen Burnie
Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport
Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washingt...
#5 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,183 reviews
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, BWI Airport (Baltimore)
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson,...
#1 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Best Western Plus BWI Airport North Inn & Suites

Been to Hampton Inn Baltimore / Glen Burnie? Share your experiences!