“Good time”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Good time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

Salad very fresh , steak good flavor , shrimp was good and service excellent , good place to go with family , Im order cheesecake , is really huge and good .

Pasadena, Maryland
“Keep coming back for that awesome, fresh salad bar!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

Their salad bar is always fresh, and they never run out of vegetables - esp the ones I choose!! The black (rye?) croutons are awesome and worth a try if you haven't tried 'em yet, and their sandwiches/burgers are tasty. If I only had to rate on the salad bar, I'd give this place a 5 star, but as a whole, and to take into account any similar restaurant (same prices, similar food choices, decór,etc), I rate it a very good 4.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Kanicane
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
“Able to accomodate 12 on short notice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2012

It was 7pm on a Saturday night and this was the only full service restaurant that was able to accomodate us all - bonus points right there. This restaurant is attached to the local mall, it was a bit challenging to find especially since the person who answered the phone didn't know which major store they were located next to... Once found we were greeted by name and promptly seated. Service was attentive and the food arrived quickly to satisfy our starving bunch. The garlic rolls were a great way to tide us over until our entrees arrived - they are yummy!! And the waitress kept them coming.

Visited September 2012
Maryland
“Ok experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2012

Went there on Saturday for lunch. We both ordered our meals, I ordered grilled BBQ chicken with spaghetti squash and grilled green beans. My husband ordered tilapia with spaghetti squash and the salad bar. When the food came, I was brought out just the chicken and green beans and he got his complete meal. Whoever it was that delivered my meal told me at that time that they ran out of the squash and what else did I want. Well why wasn't I notified when they put the order in and found out they were out? Then I was not a happy camper that I didn't get anything but the green beans and they were extremely crunchy (as was my husband's spaghetti squash). I didn't them (well maybe 3) and I ordered fries but because I had gotten my chicken so far ahead I was filled up and ate about 3 of them. I would think common sense would tell you to let the customer know as soon as you are aware you are out of something they ordered so they can pick an alternate and not have to wait too long for it. Hopefully, managers (and I think that may have been who brought our meals out) will do better in the future. They do offer lighter alternatives on their menu and it is clearly marked so that is a plus.

Visited August 2012