“Wow!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Hilton Garden Inn Kent Island
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Grasonville
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

This was an excellent surprise. I was in the area on business and the hotel where others were staying was booked. Lucky me! I got this beauty where my room overlooked a beautiful harbor that was very nice at night. The room had a balcony that I wish I had more time to enjoy.

As always with Hilton the beds were comfy. The bathroom was adequate.

Breakfast was not included in the price of the room...but was on site and very good for 10 bucks.

The best part was the staff. The front desk was fantastic! Everything from check in to assistance with info on local places. I was expecting a delivery to the hotel that did not arrive as expected and the front desk called me even though I had already checked out to see how I wanted to handle it. Excellent customer service which I appreciate! I would definitely stay here again if in the area.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (133)
United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

Excellent hotel with GREAT staff and a perfect view of the bay. I would definitely be back and would recommend to my friends and family to stay here. I will be bringing my family to stay here. GREAT place!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

Great view of marinas and inlets from Chesapeake Bay. 20 minutes from Annapolis to W and Easton / St Michaels to E. Great for get away or wedding celebration (reason we had 10+ rooms) locations locally. A little higher cost although worth it compared to Best Western or Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Ellicott City, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013

We stayed here for my son's wedding and the bridal party was with us. The front desk and staff including the breakfast staff were outstanding. The room was perfect and the staff very helpful! I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Jackson, New Hampshire, USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013

Very nice place to stay and close to some good restaurants. Inn does not have dinner service. Quiet and relaxing. Breakfast is OK of kind. Service was attentive and helpful. Almost certainly much busier in the summer and maybe not as quiet.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Berlin,MD
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013

Hotel is beautiful with amazing views and the staff is very sweet. I would not recommend the room service as it is done by the restaurant beside the Hilton, The Jetty. It was very slow delivery and cold when it arrived, not to mention that the au jus for my sandwich had been spilled all over my whole dinner.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

I stayed for one night at the Hilton Garden Inn, Kent Island in October, 2013. I wanted to just get away for one night and forget about work, etc.

I had no problems during my stay, my only complaint is that the bed is a bit firm for me (though others may love the firm mattress). I checked in 2 hours early with no problem. My key was waiting for me at the front desk. The lady who checked me in was very pleasant and professional. The room was very clean and I loved the bay view.

I was very lazy and decided to order "room service" from the Jetty Restaurant across the parking lot. To my surprise, the food wasn't delivered in typical styrofoam containers but on a room service tray with glass dishes and real utensils! It added a touch of class to the meal! (which was really tasty and still warm).

This looked like the nicest hotel I saw in the area, will definately stay there again.

Room Tip: A higher floor seemed to be nicer.