“Excellent food and service”
Review of Bagel-Lisious

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bagel-Lisious
Ranked #5 of 6 Bakeries in Hagerstown
Reviewed 14 June 2013

We've gone to Bagel-Lisious for catering a few times now, and both times Mike and his team have not only gone above and beyond with their quality and service, the food they prepare is stellar. They have worked with us on a small event, and one service 125 people and did wonderfully with both.

Reviewed 1 May 2013

These guys always do a great job of putting together sandwiches in the shop and also for catering. Do not miss the potato salad, totally yummy!

Reviewed 15 November 2012

I love the sandwiches, bagels, and housemade creamcheeses at Bagel-Liocous!!! Well worth the stop!!!

Reviewed 25 August 2012

I love everything that Bagel-Lisious sells. I've never ordered anything that wasn't GREAT! I keep going back for more.

Reviewed 14 August 2012

First and foremost, I did not have the opportunity to sample or taste the quality of the food at Bagel-Lisious as we could not get past the counter person to get this far. Upon entering the establishment we were greeted with a rude welcoming upon requesting a catering menu by the gentlemen ( not so much ) at the front counter. When trying to ask questions about their food and catering services, this person continued their rude banter to the point of us walking out the front door. They did not care about our business and made it quite clear as they were "too busy" to deal with people as they are only "one person." I suppose we owed them something simply due to their existence?
There are too many other companies around who have great customer service and treat their potential customers with respect. Will never return to this establishment even if I were paid due to the rude demeanor the supposed owner ( or counter jockey ) displayed.

2  Thank Marylandvacationer54

Been to Bagel-Lisious? Share your experiences!