“Skip It”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Shoney's
Reviewed 28 September 2012

I chose Shoneys because I chose not to pay for an expensive hotel breakfast. I hadn't been to a Shoneys in sometime, so maybe my expectations were too high, but I was looking forward to a nice Sunday morning breakfast. I opted for the buffet - maybe that was my mistake. Stale food with little taste, very few healthly options. A good buffet will always get me up for seconds and thirds, but that wasn't the case here. Customer service was okay - nothing to write home about. Basically an unforgettable experience.

Reviewed 23 August 2012

Please update your buffet. We only eat here once in a while because of the food. I know we can order of the menu but my daughter likes to get the buffet. It has been the same thing for years. I know that the meats change but the salad and desert bar really needs changed.

Reviewed 8 July 2012

The food was average, the A/C was broke, and the service was good.

Reviewed 2 June 2012

This place never disappoints if you like breakfast items. The Breakfast bar is yummy, well stocked, and a popular choice. Go early.

Reviewed 5 April 2012

You can always expect good food and clean - nice staff