“Was not worth it”

Shoney's
Wellsboro, Pennsylvania
“Was not worth it”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

First time being to a Shoneys, my boyfriend told me they were good last time he went to one. Not so much this time. The food was bad. It was tasteless, stale, and just plain bad. The worst part was we got there when the lunch buffet was going to be put out in like 10 minutes. So we waited, that was stupid. They brought the fish and steak out. The fish was tasteless. They had frog legs on the buffet to with no name around it we had to figure out what it was. The steak was so tough and flavorless. I don't plan on EVER visiting here again!!!! Plus side, the waitress was good.

• Visited July 2012

Boonsboro, Maryland
“Not a great Shoney's”
Reviewed 22 October 2012

Ate here once....the place is not very clean the waitress was so rude we ended up talking to a manager and there was hair in the syrup at the breakfast bar

Visited May 2012
Carbondale, Illinois
“Skip It”
Reviewed 28 September 2012

I chose Shoneys because I chose not to pay for an expensive hotel breakfast. I hadn't been to a Shoneys in sometime, so maybe my expectations were too high, but I was looking forward to a nice Sunday morning breakfast. I opted for the buffet - maybe that was my mistake. Stale food with little taste, very few healthly options. A good buffet will always get me up for seconds and thirds, but that wasn't the case here. Customer service was okay - nothing to write home about. Basically an unforgettable experience.

• Visited August 2012
Clear Spring, Maryland
“update your buffet”
Reviewed 23 August 2012

Please update your buffet. We only eat here once in a while because of the food. I know we can order of the menu but my daughter likes to get the buffet. It has been the same thing for years. I know that the meats change but the salad and desert bar really needs changed.

Visited April 2012
Woodstock, Virginia
“Average..”
Reviewed 8 July 2012

The food was average, the A/C was broke, and the service was good.

Visited July 2012