“Its all about the people”

Courtyard Hagerstown
Ranked #10 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I must start this brief review by saying this Marriott property is everything you would expect from a Marriott.. clean, comfortable.. good rooms.
The problem with this property is the front desk staff, for our visit, they were extremely rude and condescending, horrible attitudes to us and amongst each other. it was clear they could not work together. I assumed our bad experience was left to just 1 woman working during that evenings check in.. but the same holds true for the check out process the following morning. its clear that these people are extremely poorly managed and know nothing regards to customer service and satisfaction .. it you have a choice, stay next door.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank B787skipper
There are newer reviews for Courtyard Hagerstown

Reviewed 6 October 2013

Hubby and I stayed here for our 5 years wedding anniversary. We stayed at other Marriott properties, and in keeping with Marriott standards, this hotel was lovely. The room was clean, and comfortable. If we visit that area again I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I've stayed at the Springhill Suites in Hagerstown (which is just across the parking lot, but closer to the interstate). If the price was the same & I didn't need the extra room of a suite, then this hotel would win. However, Internet was slow, slow, slow...called the front desk and they said that there was a full house and that they were in the process of upgrading (sounds like a standard response), so be forewarned. Avoid the breakfast, I ordered an egg sandwich (which was pre-made & then microwaved). Drive one exit north and go to Panera instead. Well, at least I slept well and the location was a perfect stop on the way to NYC.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 September 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We stayed here in our way to Ocean City Md. I love Marriott hotels. We are Marriott villa owners so we are kinda picky! This was a spacious room; clean; comfortable; and very quiet.we would recommend this Hotel strongly. Only wish the breakfast selection was better. The little Starbucks/ market is expensive!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

This hotel had great service and the price was very fair. The rooms are not big but were adequate. The only down side was that the pool was a little cold for my liking but I like warm pools. The staff was friendly and prompt and the hotel had a nice feel. I will always use this hotel when I am in hagerstown.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Picture 6 weary travelers on their annual jaunt from the midwest to the eastern shore! I always lean toward Marriott when making reservations because the beds are so comfortable! Reserved two rooms and we were amazed with the cleanliness and warm welcome we received at this hotel. You could definitely, as they say, "eat off the floor". We were delighted with the food at the "Bistro" restaurant, we ate there that evening and again in the AM. This Courtyard is the nicest Courtyard I have ever stayed in, the lobby is large, there is a fire pit if you feel so inclined to sit outside and relax and I am sure the pool is great but we did not have time to check it out. We will definitely stay here again on our annual trip!! I am saving specifics to compose a thank you letter to their general manager---that's how lovely our stay was!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family