“Pre conference lunch”
Review of Garfield's - CLOSED

Garfield's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 October 2012

Killing time in the mall, decided to try them for lunch. Sports bar, with a good lunch menu, excellent service, and great food for the price. Everything was clean, the food was the right temperature when served and the quantity adequate.

Reviewed 29 August 2012

When we are at Valley Mall at lunch time, I like to get one of the burgers they make here. The food is great and service is pretty good. It is a lot better than eating in the food court.

Reviewed 23 August 2012

Food reasonably priced, good taste with some different items, LOVE the pepper steak, the atmosphere has died off a bit from when it first opened but still remains a good little restaurant to eat in, esp. if in the mall area.

Reviewed 12 April 2012

Garfields seems like a run down version of TGI Fridays or Applebees (Not that I really like either of those establishments either). My friend and I decided to try this place because we had never heard of it before. The food was pricey for the portion size and quality. I found my food luke warm in temperature and generally tasteless. I would not return again. The crayons with the paper table covering was fun though.

1  Thank JacksonJeep
Reviewed 7 March 2012

i guess if your hungry and happen to be at the mall, i wouldn't go out of my way to get there. Food is so so at best, and the drinks are weak and pricy....