“Great place to stay!”

Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown
Reviewed 20 January 2014

We stayed here when we moved our son to Hagerstown. After a long day of moving, it was a wonderful relief to find such a clean and up-to-date place to stay! Loved our large room with a king size bed, bathroom was neat and clean, and the layout of the room was very neat! We also enjoy our breakfast in the morning...good food with a lot of choices. I also used the fitness room which had good equipment. I used the computers to look up directions back home. The staff was very friendly and helpful with any questions we had.
We will definitely stay here again when we visit!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Dear Guest. Thank you so very much for the wonderful review of our property and staff, we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Hagerstown.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

A quiet, convenient hotel adjacent to the I-81, with several restaurants near by. Highly recommend the Schmankerl Bavarian. Nicely decorated for Christmas. Upholds the excellent reputation of the Hampton chain.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

Dear Guest. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and for taking time to write a review. We are happy you to know you had time after skiing at Whitetail to enjoy dinner at the German restaurant downtown. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Very nice hotel, easy access to hwy. Has great amenities, such as pool, gym, conference rooms, computers to use and perfect wifi. They also sell food! The breakfast in the morning is very good! I would def recommend anyone to consider staying here because you would def be satisfied with you stay, no doubt!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Guest. Thank you for staying with us, and for taking time to write a review. We're happy to know you enjoyed your stay and will come back again. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

Stayed here while traveling to NC. Very clean and quite. Staff was friendly and helpful. Received a call when we got to our room to make sure everything was OK with our room. The room and bathroom were clean and roomy. We had a king size bed which was very comfortable. Small frig and microwave were in room as well. The dining area was very nice and clean as well. Breakfast was the typical Hampton Inn breakfast, a little bit of everything and good. Would stay here again. Very handy to I-81.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Dear Guest. Thank you so very much for the wonderful review, it was a pleasure serving you and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Have a Happy New Year.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

My wife and two daughters are the barometers I use for hotels. If they're happy and comfy the hotel is good. They were all HAPPY! Not one complaint. Clean rooms and grounds, up to date furnishings, great staff, convenient to the interstate and a rocks throw to the slopes and restaurants. Will definitely be back!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Guest. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and for taking time to write such a nice review. We are pleased to know your family enjoyed our hotel and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

We were driving home from a preholiday trip to Ga and needed to sleep after hours on the road. I searched my phone for a hotel close to us and found this Hampton Inn. I was able to book with points and 40.00 cash for a king room. we arrived and were greeted promptly, check in was quick and efficient. After recieving a suggested restaurant for dinner we proceeded to our room. It was a king room with a double pull out sofa, if necessary. We had a fridge and microwave. The bathroom was large and spotless. TV reception was great and the free wifi worked well. Breakfast was included and was plentiful. There was a pool and gym, but we were too tired to use them. Checkout was fast and everyone was friendly. I would stay again!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest. Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn for your Holiday lodging needs. We appreciate your business and hope you will get to try our indoor pool the next time you are here.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

Was very pleased with this Hotel. Every one was very helpfull and friendly. Food was great. Room was very clean. Plenty of towels. Checkin and checkout was very quick. Will stay here in the future. Plenty of parking.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Guest. Thank you for staying with us and for taking time to write such a wonderful review of our property and staff. We hope to see you again soon.