We just stayed on March 11th, 2007, Hamptons have really come up on our list. The hotel seems to have class like a Marriott but without the price. We were greeted with very nice and helpful front desk staff after being worn out from travelling all day. They had a room for us and helped us decide on a place to order in a pizza from. We highly recommend Tony's pizza, it was excellent.. The price was very reasonable and had a great night's sleep. The beds are nice and overstuffed but the pillows are too thick for us. I recommend bringing your own pillow if you are accostumed to thinner. Another thing is their shower curtains could use an upgrade, as they don't seem to want to stay in place. Other than minor things like that, it was above and beyone my expectations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Less than two miles from the Hagerstown Regional Airport and just off of I-81, the convenient location of the Hampton Inn Hagerstown I-81 hotel makes travel a breeze. Enjoy nearby shopping and dining, check out the local area attractions or head to town for a business meeting. Grab a free, hot breakfast each morning of your stay, enjoy the indoor pool, free WiFi, fitness center and more. Don't have time to sit and eat? Grab an On the Run Breakfast Bag before hitting the road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Hagerstown - i-81 Hotel Hagerstown
- Hagerstown Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hagerstown Maugansville