“Sleep Inn great place to stay”

Sleep Inn & Suites Hagerstown
Ranked #14 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Great place to stay. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the staff was so friendly. The free breakfast featured fruit, yogurt, blueberry waffles and much more. It was very tasty. The indoor pool was great and so was the hot tub. Very conveniently located close to shopping mall.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
John D, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Want to thank you for staying with our hotel. We are so happy that you have enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Nice Place To Stay In Hagerstown. I'm Here A Couple Times A Week. The Rooms Are Very Nice And Clean, The Suites Are Large, And The Service Is Always Great. Year Around Indoor Pool Is A Nice Option. The Complementary Breakfast Is Pretty Decent Too.

The Only Real Problem Is The Internet Connection, It's Absolutely Horrible. Several Routers To Connect To And They All Seem To Bog Down Constantly. If You It Need For Work, Prepare Yourself For Lots Of Frustration. I Wish They Would Improve It.

• Stayed: May 2014
John D, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Sleep Inn & Suites Hagerstown.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding Internet access on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with our General Manager to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Hagerstown.

Kind Regards,

Sleep Inn & Suites Hagerstown MD

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I had a wonderful experience at Sleep Inn and Suites! The rooms were comfortable and roomy, and the staff was very kind. The Receptionist, Elisa, was very welcoming to all of us, and made us feel at home. She brightened our day and assisted us very quickly. Also, the free breakfast was a great way to start the day! Overall, I really enjoyed my stay here.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Kelsy b
sismd133, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Kathy Vrcic
Sleep Inn & Suites Hagerstown

Reviewed 21 April 2014

This Hotel really looks old from the outside but, never judge a book by its cover once you walk inside all I can say is WOW! This hotel has been renovated from top to bottom. What a place. The staff was absolutely Superb, from the Receptionist to the chambermaid. The Beds were so comfy there was no problem going to sleep and getting a good nights rest. The only downfall in our room was that there wasn't a bathtub there was a huge shower but we had our grandson with us so, it was difficult giving him a shower. We also could not use the indoor pool because it was under repairs and that was a big disappointment because that is why we stayed at this motel because the indoor heated pool.

Room Tip: all the rooms we were able to see were very nice but, when you make the reservations and if you have...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
John D, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Thank you for your response. The Sleep Inn and Suites is famous for the extra spaced showers. We do have rooms that have a two person jacuzzi style bath tubs. These are our king bed suites. The suites have a couch that turns into a double bed. I also want to apologize for our indoor pool. We are scheduled to have the pool repaired in early May. I do hope that you concern coming back and staying with us on your visit back into Hagerstown. Love to see you back.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

When I checked into this establishment I received nothing but the highest level of customer service! Elisa the front desk agent went above and beyond the call of duty she checked me into a clean and comfy room and even Kathy the manager jumped right in to assist with a great place to dine for my somewhat picky taste! Thanks guys your staff is truly friendly and eager to make your guest stay the best!!!

Room Tip: Everything was awesome!!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Travelerman1027

Thank you for your kind words. I am very happy that you had a great experience and I will pass on these wonderful words to my staff. I hope to see you back soon

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Overall a less than positive night in Hagerstown....The room was nice spacious and clean but there was no wifi signal...I called the front desk and was given a phone # to contact the provider...I have never heard of that before...Next came the noise coming from the hallway...This went on for some time along with dogs barking as well...We travel with our dogs and are always careful to keep them quiet in hotels...Others apparently do not do so...That being said it is also the fault of the hotel for not using adequate sound insulation to prevent this issue....

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Watervilleray
John D, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Sleep Inn & Suites Hagerstown MD

Reviewed 23 March 2014

I've stayed here 4 times, each about a week at a time, during the past 5 months. Kathy L, Elisa and Rebekah at the front desk have always been helpful and friendly. Breakfast is pretty good too, nice clean rooms and newly renovated all around is comforting. Look forward to staying here again!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
John D, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Thank you for staying with us multiple times. I am please to hear you had a great experience and I will pass on your words to my staff. Hope to see you back very soon.