“A welcome sight at 1am....”

SpringHill Suites Hagerstown
Ranked #6 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“A welcome sight at 1am....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013

I had booked at room with my points (15000) for a free night at this hotel. We were driving from Knoxville TN. We got at the hotel at 1am and I was pretty tired. The front desk clerk was very friendly and checked me in quickly. We got our junk and dragged it up to our SPACIOUS room. The bed was extremely comfy (but then again it was 1am an I was tired after driving for 8 hours in the RAIN!). The bathroom was clean and so was our room.
In the morning we got to breakfast at 7:30 and they were pretty busy. But lots of food and choices. The Oatmeal was very good with 6 different things you could add too it, it was very tasty! I thought in the picture I saw the waffle maker but no such luck. They had plenty to pick from Kashi cereal, Fruit Loops, yogurt, grapes, bananas, eggs, bagels, muffins bread, plus plenty more. Not sure if I'll be back only because it is a place we wouldn't go but I definitely recommend it.

Room Tip: We stayed in a room not facing the highway, and it was perfect!
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Hagerstown, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2013

I only write reviews when I'm impressed and now is one of those times. I read the reviews on this hotel before booking & really didn't believe that a hotel at this price would have so many great reviews. Now, that I have stayed here I must agree. The room was very clean,updated,family friendly,GREAT location,& freindly staff. It's located next to the mall, Chuck-E Cheese, & Sears Auto Center(I had car issues which they fixed so glad they were there). The layout of the room was great also. I will be making a reservation for my next trip before I leave!

1 Thank Nicole H
Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2013

We booked here after reading other Trip Advisor reviews (thanks, everyone!). It was pricey for us but it looks like that is what the area commands for a good hotel. It was a good location for us on our route south from New York to Alabama. The staff was courteous, the room was clean and comfortable, the hotel was decorated nicely, and we were able to keep the room as cool as we liked. Nothing at all to dislike to complain about. Note - I never bother with hotel breakfasts so can't comment about that.

Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2013

We stayed here one night on departure from Antietam to DC (hotel just a few miles west). The receptionist was courteous, helpful and professional. The property has been smartly designed so that noisy amenities like pool, fitness and laundry are on the LL away from guest rooms. The room was very clean by my picky standards and had a living area that allowed us to enjoy a carry-in dinner and relaxation time away from the sleeping space. Their new breakfast menu debuted the day of our stay and was WONDERFUL--a nice mix of traditional breakfast foods and healthy and fast alternative items--plenty of fruit and whole grains. I wish every hotel were as nice as this one!

Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
King William, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2013

Stopped here en route to Lake George, NY -- convenient location off interstate and close to several restaurants for dinner. Rooms were very clean and spacious -- nice pool and workout facility. Very good breakfast -- all around a good stop!! NOTE: Gas stations not so close by...

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Rock Hill, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

We stopped here based on a recommendation from a family member. It is the perfect half way point for our road trip from SC to visit family in NY. The staff was very friendly, the room was clean, spacious and set up nicely for our family of 4. I'm not sure why so many people had problems with the noise from I-81... we had a road facing room as well and the noise didn't bother us at all. The breakfast was good, and like any other hotel you have to get there early enough. One person complained about no toast... really? That type of person will never be pleased with anything. Bottom line. This is a very nice hotel and with a great value. We have decided to make this our designated stopping point for this trip as we will be making at least once a year.

• Stayed May 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2013

Stayed here last December and this May. Good location - easy to get to - friendly staff - clean and well maintained property - internet service is very good - right next to shopping mall and several restaurant choices. Will be my pick again the next time through!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business