“Wonderful Stay”

Homewood Suites Hagerstown
Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown
Reviewed 30 October 2013

My sisters and I stayed at this hotel for two nights while visiting the area. We booked a two bedroom, two bathroom suite which was really nice and included 3 TVs and 3 DVD players. (Had never seen this in a Homewood Suite before). The hotel, including our suite, was extremely well maintained. The grounds were beautiful.

Our suite was not ready when we arrived which was annoying. Check-in was at 4 PM and we didn't get there until 5:30 PM. We were in our room within 15 minutes, so it wasn't much of an issue. We spent the time watching two deer graze on the property. We also found that the computers were down when we tried to map a route to Gettysburg. The staff printed the directions for us and were apologetic about the problem.

The breakfast was good. We would stay at this hotel again without a doubt.

Room Tip: Our 2 bedroom/2 bath suite was huge and on the second floor.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Katie S, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Dweezle4847,
Thanks for a great review and sorry the room wasn't ready when you arrived. We are glad would could get you in shortly after your arrival. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Homewood Suites was recommended by a colleague and oh, what a sweet surprise I got when I checked in. Great attentive staff, free drinks and food. I think it was free and out from 5pm-7pm I can't remember but it was wonderful. My suite was very clean and comfortable. I highly recommend Homewood Suites.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Otis B,
We are so glad that you were pleasantly surprised with our hotel and suites. Glad you enjoyed yourself!

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Two friends and I stayed at the Homewood Suites in Hagerstown, MD for a girls' getaway weekend. I booked one of the two bedroom suites so we could all room together, and we were all beyond impressed! The suite was enormous, with two huge bedrooms and separate baths, a lovely sitting area with a flat screen TV and DVD player (bring DVDs!), and a kitchenette with a full-size refrigerator that we used to keep drinks and snacks cold. The breakfast area was one of the most spacious I've ever seen in a hotel that offers complimentary breakfast, and the two attendants were easily visible and accessible. Lots of good choices for breakfast, including eggs, waffles, bagels, juice, cereal, etc. Would absolutely stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

hidburch,
Thanks for a great review! It was a great description of our two bedroom suite, and we are so glad that it could accommodate your party. Look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 12 October 2013

I have written reviews before and my old job allowed me to travel a lot. Here is my latest visit - Homewood Suites in Hagerstown, Maryland. All I can say is WOW ! The hotel appeared new and yet it was about 5-6 years old. The exterior was well taken care of along with the interior. What separates this hotel from others in the area is the amenities and the staff. The double-viewed when you first entered was so warming ! The smiles and extended courtesy of the staff added the second layer of a great stay. Then the rooms were fantastic ! I was not sure if I wanted the studio or the separate bedroom room so the staff let me view them both. What a hard choice ! The comfort of the bed instantly relaxed me and I slept like a baby ! The hotel is off the main road so it is very quiet there ! I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Katie S, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Finis M,
Thank you for such a GREAT review!! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us!! You gave such a fantastic description of our hotel from the guest point of view and we love it! Thanks again! See you soon!!

Reviewed 7 October 2013

This hotel gave me the best guest experience I have ever encountered.. the suite was perfect, comfortable, clean, quiet, new, spacious.. A good evening meal and wonderful breakfast.. I have 0 complaints, nor any suggestions..

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Darlene S,
Thank you for the great review! We are always so happy to hear when your stay is more than pleasant! Hope you stay with us the next time you're in town!

Reviewed 6 October 2013

We were really impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel common rooms, and our 2-bedroom suite was spotless. Everything we needed had been anticipated and provided before we felt the need to ask. The ample towels, bedding, and well-stocked kitchen made our stay a breeze.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Larry B,
We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our 2 bedroom suite! We are very happy to hear the room was to your liking. Thanks for such a great review!

Reviewed 4 October 2013

This was our first stay at a Homewood Suites. VERY nice. We will definitely opt for a Homewood Suites when available for future trips! This seems to be a step above Hampton Inns, which is where we typically stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank mizz0um0m
Katie S, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

mizz0um0m,
We are so glad that you took the plunge and stayed at a Homewood Suites! I am so glad we didnt disappoint! Keep an eye out for us we are ever expanding! Thanks again!