“Civiol WAr Medicine Conference”

Ramada Plaza Hagerstown
Ranked #4 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown
Reviewed 9 October 2012

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Underpass, Director of Sales at Ramada Plaza Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2012

Reviewed 9 October 2012

Annual Civil War Medicine was held here this year. Had not stayed in a Ramada for a while. Older property, though well maintained. Wife noticed a layer of dust on the headboard and the HVAC unit put out an aroma she described as "old people;" I did not smell anything except the usual disinfectant smell when first entering the room. Beds were comfortable, everything worked. Was some problem with the number of towels when the hotel was full, but nothing major. Free breakfast was the usual; with the usual painfully slow toaster! Front desk staff was universally helpful and the location was very convenient. They used round tables for the meeting, which I thought odd, but saved them from changing the room around for meals.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a survey about your recent stay with us. It was a great pleasure to have the Civil War Medicine Conference at our hotel. Your feedback is invaluable to the success of our business and ongoing training with our staff.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I may be of assistance to you with your future travels. I can be reached at 301-797-2500 x122.

Reviewed 8 October 2012

When I reviewed this property in July I shared my overall unhappiness with the hotel. Management contacted me through TA and asked me give them a chance to redeem themselves. As it happened, we were passing through in early September and so I booked it again. My experience was completely different. The room was great, spacious and clean, the staff was friendly and the breakfast was surprising in its variety and abundance. It speaks volumes that they make a point to contact any reviewer who is unhappy with their experience and try to improve on complaints. I can unreservedly recommend this Ramada!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write another review of our hotel! And a HUGE THANK YOU for giving us a second chance. We try very hard to please every guest, every time.

Reviewed 7 October 2012

staff jump quickly to please. Im glad we find this place . The location works well for our meetings.this was are firsttime here and my vote is not are last. thanks for a positve experience. LD

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we realize that there are several hotel options here in the Hagerstown area. I am also glad we are taking great care of your meetings at the Ramada Plaza. We love having new guests that stay at our property, utilize our meeting space, and make it their new home away from home again and again!

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I may be of assistance to you with your future travels or future meetings. I can be reached at 301-797-2500 x122.

Reviewed 6 October 2012

We stayed at this hotel for the first time in 2000, as it is a great stopping point on our way to NY, where my husband's family lives. (It was then the Plaza Hotel). We were very impressed and have since stayed there each time we make the trip. Great location for Interstate travelers! Love being close to the mall and Premium Outlets.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to complete our guest survey about your recent stay with us. Your feedback is invaluable to the success of our business and ongoing training with our staff. It is always a pleasure to have you as our guest when you are visiting your husband's family in NY.

Reviewed 3 October 2012

Great stay. Wonderful bed. Excellant service. Friendly, helpfull and professional staff.
Really good free breakfast. Bob an added attraction. Unexpected meeting with possible family. Will find out a next reunion.

Could ad microwave in rooms.

Breakfast hours should be from 6:00am to 10:00am.

Could have a better veterans rate for a room.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to complete our guest survey about your recent stay with us. Your feedback is invaluable to the success of our business and ongoing training with our staff.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we realize that there are several hotel options here in the Hagerstown area. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you in the future! Please call me directly and I will be more than happy to honor a deeper discount for you as one of our honored Veterans.

Reviewed 2 October 2012

I just spent a weekend in Hagerstown, MD & stayed at the Ramada Plaza Hotel. The staff is wonderful, the Fireside Restaurant inside the hotel has great food, the continental breakfast has a decent selection. The rooms are large. The hotel is situated near three malls (walking distance) and about 10 minutes from the outlets. Some improvements have been made since my last visit & it it my understanding that the hotel will be making additional upgrades.
I'll be back.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we realize that there are several hotel options here in the Hagerstown area. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you in the future! We hope on your next trip to the Ramada Plaza you notice even more of the upgrades we have planned for the next few months.