“Must stay!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hampstead
Hilltop Hideaway Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Hampstead B&B and Inns
Dana Point, California
“Must stay!”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

My father booked the Hilltop Hideaway for a trip he took my sister and I one for our birthday. He chose the location because it was close to my Grandmother's house in Hampstead. I can't help but think how lucky we are that Jerry & Cindy built their wonderful B&B near my Grandmother's house! We absolutely LOVED our stay! Not only are Jerry & Cindy wonderful and friendly people, but their B&B is lovely. We stayed in one of the two suites on the property, located on the 2nd floor of the main house. The room was HUGE with a king sized Sleep Number bed, sitting area, TV, and window seat. The bathroom attached to the room included a 2 person Jacuzzi tub and large glassed in shower.
The first night there, after Jerry's tour of all things Hilltop Hideaway, my sister and I enjoyed a movie in their comfy 6 (huge recliner) seater movie room. Sadly, we were so busy the rest of our trip we didn't have time to play pool in the game room or use the sauna... that's right, I said SAUNA!
Every morning Jerry and/or Cindy made us a wonderful breakfast which we ate while chatting with them in the kitchen.
The whole feel of the B&B is very inviting and cozy. There was a lot of care put into designing the space and well as decorating. It's not overdone or too kitchy. Everything was very clean, yet you feel like you're welcome to wonder where ever you go.
I would HIGHLY recommend Hilltop Hideaway to anyone in the area. I definitely plan on stay here on my next visit to Maryland :)

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank astrunka

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Orlando, Florida, United States
Reviewed 5 October 2013

The Hilltop Hideaway is a hidden gem. The atmosphere is warm, lovely and homey, yet luxurious and comfortable. The suites offer every convenience from refrigerator, elegant bath with oversized shower and jacuzzi tub, snacks and super comfy beds. A delicious choice of breakfast options is included in the very reasonable price. There are many options in the downstairs game room, from billiards to movie theatre, sauna and more. There are great restaurants minutes away. The best part, however, is that Cindy and Jerry go all out to make your stay the best possible experience. You will feel like you have known them forever and you will surely want to come back!!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Gigichatte
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 29 September 2013

We had one of the best experiences at the Hilltop Hideaway Bed and Breakfast. From the sleep number bed, the huge and beautiful bathroom (with a jacuzzi tub!), to the delicious breakfast, we couldn't have enjoyed ourselves more! The owners, Jerry and Cindy were various gracious hosts, very kind, personable, and friendly. I would absolutely come back to this lovely abode!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ettebette
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 14 August 2013

This place was really nice. I surprised my wife and took her there for her birthday (first time at a bed and breakfast for both of us). The room was nice (sleepnumber bed). Bathroom was luxurious with a large walk-in shower and a jacuzzi tub. . On the basement floor they had all kinds of games and a theater with hundreds of movies in alphabetical order. You can schedule your breakfast anytime you want up till 11, and they cook delicious food for you. The hosts/owners were very friendly and enjoyable company. We didn't want to leave a review so that it wouldn't become too popular :) we are planning to go back some time.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Matthew R
Ellicott City, Maryland, United States
Reviewed 29 July 2013

LOVE THIS PLACE!! This was our second stay at Hilltop, and we are determined to make it back again as soon as we can. Jerry and Cindy greeted and welcomed us like family, which is the usual for them. The banter and jokes make you feel right at home, and the flexibility of the hosts immediately relaxes you as well. We stayed in the tropical room for the second time, and enjoyed the warm, soothing colors, Sleep Number beds, mini fireplace and the massive bathrooms which include a beautiful shower and jacuzzi tub. In-home movie theatre, sauna and billiards are also available for use at any time. This is such a wonderful gem tucked away from the daily grind, and at a pretty unbelievable price too. We are hooked. Definitely book a stay here - you will be so glad you did!

Room Tip: Both rooms seem identical, just with a different theme.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Taryn_A923
Lancaster, Ohio
Reviewed 24 July 2013

After travelling from Ohio to pick up my daughter from a week at summer camp in Maryland, my son, daughter, and I continued our weekend with a stay at Hilltop Hideway. It was a perfect location to my daughter's camp (less than 5 miles) and also a great location for us to visit Gettysburg. Cindy and Jerry were very accommodating to all of us -- clean accommodations and excellent breakfast. Also lots of things to do right at HH. I especially appreciate all the extra gluten-free snacks and special breakfast that were furnished for my daughter who is Celiac. We very much enjoyed it at HH and will definitely be returning soon. Thank you, Cindy and Jerry.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank The3Robinsons
Pittsburgh, PA
Reviewed 23 June 2013

Cindy and Jerry are the best so funny and personable. Rooms are so clean. Great location away from the hustle and bustle. Best breakfast ever!!! Our 2nd stay here. Can't wait to stay again. Great price too!

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank jale13
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hampstead
Best Western Westminster Hotel
#4 of 4 in Westminster
Seasons at Magnolia Manor
Seasons at Magnolia Manor
#2 of 2 in New Windsor

Been to Hilltop Hideaway Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!