“greatest pizza, stromboli, and wings in the area!” 5 of 5 bubbles

New York J & P Pizza
Ranked #4 of 26 Restaurants in Hampstead
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
carroll maryland
“greatest pizza, stromboli, and wings in the area!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

J&P is a weekly experience for my family and has been for over 15 years. We love their family sized Stromboli, Salads, Pizzas and wings. Mike and his staff work very hard preparing the orders for both dinning in or carryout. A shout out to Jackie who somehow manges to keep the carryout side quick while making sure all orders are correct. J&P never disappoints!

• Visited June 2014

“Good affordable food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Great pizza great meat lovers spaghetti I love JP's mike has done a great job and building his restaurant in Hampstead hard working man you will enjoy eating with

Atascadero, CA
“Can't Get Enough”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

I live in California and my parents live in Hampstead. J&P is on my list of places to eat whenever I go visit them. I could basically eat all my meals there while on my visit and never get enough. I love their cheese steaks and pizza. Man o' man I wish there were a J&P in California!!

• Visited September 2013
Fargo, ND
“Wonderful food and service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

I actually stopped here by accident, having looked for another restaurant and not finding it. I'm so glad I found this place because it was very good! I ordered the Eggpland Parmesan and a salad. The eggplant was perfectly cooked and the marinara sauce was delish! I will be back, for sure!

• Visited November 2013
Ellicott City, Maryland, United States
“Great Dinner Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

We were visiting the Hampstead, and were looking for a low-key restaurant to have dinner the evening we arrived. We asked our host about J&P's and it came highly recommended. Our server was Katie, and she was personable and was happy to let us know the menu favorites. She was also attentive, never let our drinks run out (which is a feat with my boyfriend) without being bothersome. The Seafood Fondue appetizer is amazing! The bread/dough is fantastic, and made fresh. We got the chicken parmesan sub and a 12" pizza. One of the owners also stopped by and said hello which was nice. We were stuffed, but got dessert to go. Can't wait to go back next time we are in the area!

Visited July 2013