“Quiet, good night's sleep.”
Review of Live! Lofts

Live! Lofts
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Hanover
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Everything you would expect from a Hliton Garden Inn. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They provided everything I asked for with no questions asked. For such a small bar, we had a good time chatting it up on the nights I was there.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Andrea D, Guest Services Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Trip Advisor Guest, I am glad you had an overall enjoyable stay! I hope that when your travels bring you back to the area, you choose to stay with us again. Kind regards, Andrea

Write a ReviewReviews (1,033)

Reviewed 27 February 2014

There are a lot of hotels in the BWI area, and many are nice. This one is great if you're using a rental car and need to return it before you fly out. It's on the same street as the rental facility, which is not at the actual airport. So you can get up in the morning, drive about a mile and a half up the road, return your car, and then take the shuttle to the airport. The rooms were nice and clean, the wi-fi worked well, and the staff was friendly and helpful. I have stayed at three or four different hotels near BWI. This is the one I will stay at from now on.

1  Thank prch
Andrea D, Front Office Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay! I am happy to hear that you were able to enjoy yourself and that our hotel is a convenient location for you. I look forward to your return! Best, Andrea.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

This hotel was awesome. Very clean, pretty and modern. The hotel staff were helpful and super friendly. We booked the romance package which allowed early check in which we were given the choice of check in time. We were checked in super fast and the staff brought champagne, strawberries and cheese to our room. The room was nice, clean and spacious. Internet could have been better. Overall we had a great experience and I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Trip Advisor Guest, I appreciate your kind words regarding our hotel and staff! I am happy that you were able to enjoy our Romance Package and have forwarded your comments over to both our Director of Food and Beverage and our Director of Housekeeping. We look forward to your arrival in the near future! Best, Andrea.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Stay is close to the movies a casino a bunch of bars restaurant's the mall and they offer an amazing free shuttle within 5 miles 24/7 it is the best... lots of things to do and the hotel is close to everything you will not be disappointed. For business friends couples solo or family this hotel meets all those needs.. Have fun!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Andrea D, Guest Services Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2014

Colley C, thank you for your feedback! We are fortunate enough to have been built in an extremely convenient location for our guests. I hope that when your travels bring you back to the area, you choose to stay with us again! Best regards, Andrea

Reviewed 18 February 2014

I have always stayed here on my trips to Baltimore. I love the location and the value. The staff has always been wonderful. I have taken my family with me a few times and have always felt at home. I was my first stay here several years ago that has made me use Homewood suites my hotel of choice when available.

Ronald M,
Thank you for making the Homewood Suites in Arundel Mills your hotel of choice. We are glad you have found your “Home-Away-from-Home”! We appreciate your loyalty and hope to continue to provide both you and your family with exceptional service. Best regards, Andrea

Reviewed 17 February 2014

You just cannot beat the deal. The lobby is confusing since it shares with another hotel but overall the rooms were clean and spacious. The morning breakfast and the staff are great and help save some money. If you need a place to crash for more then a few days this is the place to do it.

Stacy H,
Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us! I have forwarded your comments about our complimentary breakfast and staff to our Director of Food and Beverage. I hope that when your travels bring you back to the Arundel Mills area, you choose to stay with us again! Kind regards, Andrea.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

LOVE homewood, always pick a Hilton, great staff, more elegant in presentation than Marriott and better food. rooms immaculate, they are so helpful and willing to assist... love the lobby, fireplace... this is just comfy, and easy. I always look fort his Hotel when I travel, especially for business, by name...

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

TripAdvisor Guest, I am so glad that you had an overall enjoyable stay! We appreciate your feedback with regards to our property and staff. I would like to thank you for your continued loyalty and I look forward to your arrival in the near future. Best regards, Andrea.