“Pfam”

Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Hanover
Lincoln, United States
“Pfam”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I wanted to take a couple of days from work and spend some time with my fiance not too far away from home. Kinda like a little weekend getaway. This hotel is in a great location. Very close to the Inner Harbor in Baltimore and Camden Yards (approx 10 mins) and just down the road from Arundel Mills mall. It was very clean and staff members were very pleasant. A nice quiet and relaxing experience for my fiance' and I.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

1 Thank James P
Nicole C, Assistant Front Office Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
James P., thank you for your feedback. I am very happy to hear that you and your fiance were able to enjoy your small getaway! I do hope that when you are back in the area you will choose to stay with us again! Safe travels, Nicole.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Good location. Enjoyed the breakfast...and managers reception. Nice and clean hotel accommodations. Would highly rececommend this hotel. Friendly staff. I like that it has washer and dryers in the hotel to do your own laundry. Nice pool and gym.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Nicole C, Assistant Front Office Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this review, 29 June 2014
TripAdvisor Guest,
Thank you for your feedback! I’m glad that you enjoyed your stay and were able to make use of our pool and fitness center. I genuinely appreciate your recommendation and look forward to a time when we may welcome you back to the hotel!
Safe travels, Nicole.
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I hosted my family reunion at this property this past weekend. Initially I ran into issues with my room rate and contract issues, however they were somewhat resolved. I think our assigned saleperson in charged of my group could have done more and exhibit more hospitality to me and my family for the issues I experience. I feel when I bring youbusiness, there should be an opportunity for you to welcome me without me having to follow through on aspect that is a salesperson responsibility. Other than those issues, my stay was good. My suite had spots on the carpet looked like from a dog paw and bedding looked old compared to other family suites I visited. All in all, what was important was that my family was satisfied. Kent and Ciara, from banquet operations were awesome especially Kent. He took very good care of my familly and the our dinner was great. Zach at the front desk was awesome and displayed a superb personality in working with guests. Madga in Sales were very instrumental in assisting me throughout the turnover in sales staff during my contract negotiations. Chris in sales was instrumental in helping getting my rate corrected. I would consider returning to this hotel as it is in a perfect location. I only experienced the breakfast on the last day and it was good.

Room Tip: Great location!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Jewel C., thank you for providing your feedback with regards to your recent stay. I am very glad to hear that, overall, you and your family were satisfied. I will be sure to pass along your comments and concerns to the sales department so they can follow up with you to ensure your complete satisfaction. Thank you for your kind words about Kent, Ciara, Zach, Magda, and Chris—they are much appreciated and will be shared with them! I do hope that when your travels bring you back to the area, you’ll choose to stay with us again. Best, Nicole.
Farmville, United States
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We recently stayed at this hotel for our family reunion. We enjoyed our stay. The full size refrigerator and large accessible shower were great bonus items in this suite. The dual AC and bedroom ceiling fan ensured we stayed cool. We would've liked a little more variety in the breakfasts served and an outdoor sitting area on the Homewood side of the hotel but overall it was a nice stay.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Eddie C., thank you for your feedback. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I will make sure to pass along your breakfast suggestions to our Director of Food and Beverage. I hope everyone had a great time at the family reunion as well! Safe travels, Nicole
Hanover, United States
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I love the exceptional customer service provided! Room was large, quiet and clean. My daughter became ill and we needed assistance getting her to a medical facility. The staff was very helpful finding the closest facility for us. Despite this unexpected illness, My family had a wonderful time and Homewood Suites by Hilton was Awesome!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Sabrina B., I am sorry to hear that your daughter became ill during your trip—I hope she is okay! I am happy that our team was able to respond quickly and assist you and your family during this time. I do appreciate your feedback and look forward to your return whenever you are back in the area. Kind regards, Nicole.
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Do not use the dining room for dinner...service is terrible and the food is sub standard; the staff is very rude and not helpful, had two rooms with four people in each and could not get them to provide us with enough towels...only three to a room?? that does not make sense...

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

1 Thank Frank B
Nicole C, Assistant Front Office Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this review, 28 June 2014
Frank B., I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback with regards to your recent stay. I sincerely apologize that your expectations were not met. I would love to follow-up with you so that we can address this issue in its entirety so it does not happen again in the future. It is our goal to provide exceptional service to each of our guests and I would love to be able to welcome you back to our hotel. Please feel free to contact me directly. Kind regards, Nicole.
Pearland, Texas
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This is a rather strange setup. Garden Inn and Homewood Suites are in the same building. Homewood has the upper floors. You get breakfast and dinner with Homewood M-Th. I didn't walk to the other side of the building for fear of being mad at myself. Next time I will pay the extra money.

Several times during our 5 day stay the breakfast was already put away by 9:30 and it is supposed to be available until 10. Please don't be one minute late either, because they are clearing away the remaining glasses and plates and lights are out at 10 sharp. We didn't need the courtesy, but some folks came 5 minutes late and were out of luck. One other thing of note. The pool and jacuzzi are only available in the evening. That may be good for business people, but not convenient for vacationers.

The beds are comfortable and adjustable. You are down the road from the mall and a lot of restaurants. The car rental center for BWI is right down the road. This allowed us to shave a day off our rental by asking the hotel shuttle to drop us off the morning after our arrival to pick up our car.

I am a Diamond member with Hilton mainly due to Homewood Suites stays last year. They are top notch. But Hilton has some work to do on its Garden Inn and Doubletree brands. My work has been booking me with Marriott this year and I have to say, I have been impressed.

Curtis J.,
I appreciate you taking a moment to share your experience. Your feedback is extremely important to us and I will definitely be in contact with our Director of Food and Beverage to address the breakfast issue that you observed. I am glad that you were able to enjoy our Garden Sleep System bed and that you could take advantage of our complimentary shuttle service. I thank you for your loyalty as a Diamond Hilton Honors member and I do hope that as we continue to improve, we may welcome you back again in the near future.
Safe travels, Nicole.