Live! Lofts
SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport(Hanover)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$129
US$134
US$121
TownePlace Suites
Element Arundel Mills(Hanover)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$102
US$168
US$135
US$112
Travelocity
1,049 results
All reviewshilton garden innarundel millstwo bedroom suiterental car facilityfront desk staffwould stay here againbwi airportgreat place to staycomplimentary breakfastindoor poolminute drivevery nice hotelnice stayshuttle servicelive casinobusiness centerbaltimore area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 August 2014

All the suites are on the upper floors in the building that it shares with the Garden Inn brand . Booked a Two bedroom suite with a king, 2 queen beds and a sofa bed great room with kitchen. Hotel was busy with guests but was nearly quiet during the times we were in the hotel in the morning and at night. Check-in was simple although not prompt. We came earlier than check-in time but the staff were quick to apologize and welcome us. Breakfast was fine but perhaps did not match the style of the hotel.
Each room had it's own HVAC which was a plus.

Would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank StarkStan20
Nicole C, Assistant Front Office Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

TripAdvisor Guest,

Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your most recent stay. I am very glad that overall you had a very good experience at our hotel. Our check-in time is at 4PM and we do our very best to accommodate our early arriving guests. I am happy that our staff worked quickly to try and find you a room as soon as possible. I look forward to your return!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

I visited this hotel for a family reunion, I expected a high caliber from Hilton however,this hotel did not live up to expectations. The rooms were OK, my sister's RM had a broken shower handle, I had to request housecleaning as they skipped over my RM. When I called the front desk for washcloths they asked if I could come down and get them. My sister also informed me that the breakfast was horribly cold, and the waitress referred to it as that crap over there is what's left. When asked how did you enjoy your stay Hilton should always strive for a beautiful or great experience. This hotel is merely OK!

• Stayed: August 2014

TripAdvisor Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I do apologize about the situations you encountered. I can assure you that those are not typical. With regards to your sister’s experience, I would be willing to speak with her to find out exactly what she encountered in terms of the breakfast. Please feel free to contact me directly regarding your personal experience.

Best,

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

I had the opportunity to stay here for a couple of nights while attending training for work. Overall I had a very good experience. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was large with nice features; loved the Keurig! The bed was a little too firm for my taste and the TV seemed a bit dated though.
The hotel offers all the amenities you come to expect at this level: pool, laundry, gym and business center. One of my favorites was the breakfast. I must admit I was a bit put off by the price ($11.95) at first but after taking into account the overall cost of a stay here versus other Hiltons where the breakfast is included and I quickly realized it was still a bargain. Bring your own snacks, bottled water, sodas, etc though because having to pay close to $8 for a 20 oz soda, bag of m&m's and small bag of chips is ridiculous.
The hotel is in a great location; close to BWI, Arundel Mills mall and Maryland Live Casino. And of course shuttle service is provided to take you just about anywhere.
This is a great hotel for business trips, shopping excursions or a little casino fun. I plan on staying here for my next recreational trip to the area.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Nicole C, Assistant Front Office Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

TripAdvisor Guest,

Thank you so much for such detailed feedback regarding your recent stay! I am so glad to hear that you had a good experience and enjoyed the comfort and cleanliness of your room. I am happy that you were able to take advantage of the amenities that we offer and that you enjoyed your breakfast. Thank you for making us your hotel of choice and I look forward to your return when you are back in the area!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I stayed here Aug 1 - Aug 3, 2014 while attending a family reunion. Stayed on the 10th floor in a 1 bedroom suite with 2 queen beds and a sofa bed in a separate living room. Great view of Arundel Mills mall & Maryland Live! casino. The suite was very clean and spacious enough for 2 adults and 3 teenagers. It would have been nice to have a second bathroom which comes with the 2 bedroom suite but for 2 nights and hardly in the suite it worked out. This is a unique hotel. Attached are 2 hotels, the front is a Hilton Garden Inn and the back is Homewood Suites. A lot of my family got confused when they drove up and tried to check in not realizing that Homewood is in the back. There is an elevator that will take you down to the Hilton side which is were we had a meet and greet event in one of the banquet rooms. They both share amenities such as the pool fitness center and business center. Didn't use the pool or whirlpool but it looked clean and there was a lifeguard on staff. The fitness center was nice and open 24 hours. Homewood offers complimentary breakfast which included pancakes, omelet, sausage, and cereal just to name a few. The food was average not that spectacular. There is a 24 hour shuttle that will take you to and from the airport, Arundel Mills Malls and the nearby area. The location is great right off of the Baltimore Washington Parkway (295) and Route 100. About a 3-5 minute drive to Arundel Mills/Maryland Live! No problems with the staff they were always helpful and friendly. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I you want a good view of the area choose a high floor 10th or 11th
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank VSand88197
Nicole C, Assistant Front Office Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

TripAdvisor Guest,

I hope you enjoyed your family reunion! I am happy that you and your family members got to stay at our hotel and spend time in the area. I appreciate such detailed feedback regarding your experience here and I do look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I had a business trip here and will alwys stay at this Homewood in the future. It is close to where I had business and close to everything. Very easy to get to from the airport and easy to return. Would recommend to anyone. Thank you!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Nicole C, Assistant Front Office Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Jerome P.,

I am so happy that you will be choosing to stay with us whenever you are back in the area! Thank you for your feedback and your recommendation. I genuinely appreciate it. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel!!