If you have been to a Hard rock hotel you will understand this hotel. They play dance/party music throughout the hotel its little touches are cool. The elevators have a gel floor that moves around when you step on it. A bar area that is open at night and every night there were lots of mingling and socializing. It's a cool hotel. Negatives.. for a woman the hotel has dim lighting in the bathroom, not good for makeup application. Our room only had a walk in shower which was nice, except i like a tub. Don't go with someone you aren't comfortable with because the open design isn't set up for bathroom privacy. There is only a sliding glass door. I also thought the bed was a tad too firm. But over all beautiful modern design and good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Aloft Arundel Mills Hotel, located just minutes outside Baltimore and the BWI Airport, is near fantastic shopping at the Arundel Mills Mall, great restaurants and lots of family-friendly fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Aloft Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Aloft Hotel Arundel Mills