Our family of 4 (2 adults, 7-year old daughter, 3-year old son) stayed here for an overnight in April, 2012 as we were visiting friends in the area. We had stayed here once before, in July, 2010, and remembered it being a nice place to stay! We were very happy that we did. On this visit we stayed in a 1-bedroom suite which was a very small cost over staying in a regular room. This room suited our needs just fine, and we felt like we had plenty of space. Our 2 children slept on the pull-out sofa, and my husband and I shared the bed in the 1-bedroom. This worked great! The room was very clean. I am supportive of pets, but also allergic, so I was a bit nervous about encountering pet hair in the room. (We do not have pets). This worry went unfounded. I looked for it, and found no trace of dog hair anywhere :-) We loved the environmentally friendly soap and supplies in the room. We encountered one small issue, when we went to put the kids to bed at 8:30pm (1/2-hour past their normal bedtime) we noticed that there were no sheets, blankets, or pillows on the pull out sofa. We also only had 3 towels and there were 4 of us needing to bathe. We called the front desk, and they did not answer, so my husband went down to request sheets and towels. We waited approximately 45 minutes for the sheets to arrive. In the meantime, my husband called down again. This time they answered and said the sheets and towels were on their way. This was a bit of an annoyance since the kids ended up getting to bed close to 10pm. It would not deter us from staying again, but we would make sure to check for sheets earlier in the day instead of waiting until bedtime ;-). The free breakfast in the morning was perfect! Healthy choices such as fruit (bananas, apples, oranges), yogurt, granola, and raisins, as well as fruit smoothies were available and delicious! There were also more traditional hot foods (scrambled eggs, hash brown potatoes, sausage), and bagels, English muffins, and cereals. Our kids enjoyed the Fruit Loops (which they are not allowed to eat at home, but hey, this was vacation). There was also juice and coffee. Everything was hot, and seemingly fresh. The beds were VERY comfortable, and the shower was hot! We did not have any problems with hearing neighbors!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Element is Starwood's premiere extended stay hotel brand. Element Arundel Mills is located next to Arundel Mills Mall, minutes from BWI Airport & just a short drive into Baltimore and Washington DC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Element Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Element By Westin Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Element Hotel Arundel Mills