All reviews front desk full kitchen great conversation arundel mills rain shower aloft hotel shuttle service bed was comfortable an extended stay one bedroom suite inner harbor great customer service pool table complimentary breakfast fitness center indoor pool bwi airport
Reviewed 9 February 2016

Ms. Yolanda was very helpful and friendly. she seemed eager to go the extra mile and clearly cared about myself and other guests. her friendly demeanor and eagerness to help made my stay far better. staff and hotel are excellent especially if you are doing an extended stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
AfiyaO, General Manager at Element Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2016

Siobhan F

Thank you for your feedback. I happy to hear that the staff here at the Element exceed your expectations. Yolanda is definitely our rockstar at the desk and I will make sure to pass on your comments.

We appreciate your business and look forward to your future stays with us.

Reviewed 4 February 2016

I loved staying here! My room was comfortable, clean, green and exactly what I needed. The common areas are comfortable and inviting. The staff from the moment I checked in were amazing. Yolanda has been incredible and I would stay here again in a heartbeat and suggest it to anyone who is staying in the area.

LanaJoy1228

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and I am glad to hear that your stay at the Element was comfortable and inviting. Our team takes pride in providing exceptional customer service and I am glad that we were able to meet your expectations.

Reviewed 3 February 2016

Amazing room, tons of amenities, great staff including Yolanda at the front desk! Very contemporary and spacious, very clean. Excited to stay here again soon. Full kitchen is a great feature! Thank you Element!

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dan M

Thank you for your review! I happy to hear that not only did our staff meet your expectations you had to enjoy the product and amenities that the Element has to provide.

I will be sure to pass along your comments to our staff.

Reviewed 2 February 2016

Yolanda, who is a member of the front desk staff at Element Arundel Mills, showed nothing but professionalism and the utmost care for me and the people I was traveling with. With about a million things going on at once around her (someone waiting for a manager, phones ringing off the hook, etc.) she stayed patient and very, very kind. Given what was going on around her, she took care of me and continued to show, what I think is the best customer service I've ever experienced! Thank you so much.

Rick H

This is great to hear! Yolanda has been nothing but an exceptional team member. I am glad that she provided you with exceptional service and still maintain her professionalism while dealing with many things at once.

I will be sure to pass your comments on to the team! Thank you again for your business and look forward to your future stays.

Reviewed 5 January 2016 via mobile

I stayed at this property for a three day business trip.
It's ultra modern and sleek, and is actually the front half of the building. The back half is called The Loft, and is more upscale according to the staff.
My room was well equipped and sleek in design, but there were issues: the sink in the bathroom wobbled and the faucet wasn't tightened down. The beautiful rainhead shower trickled, but thankfully the handheld worked. The TV had a terrible reception on most channels,
When I picked up the phone to call the front desk, there wasn't a wire connecting the receiver to the base, so I had to use my cell.
They require a $50 deposit for incidentals, and have a little shop for snacks.
The free breakfast is typical, and I never got a real answer as to whether or not there was a kitchen in their sister hotel, The Loft.
The staff was friendly, housekeeping was very good,and it was worth the Priceline rate, comparable to a Best Western or a Comfort Inn

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank LAfromLI
AfiyaO, Manager at Element Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2016

Linda L.
Thank you for review of our property. I am glad that you choose us for your business travel. The Element which is designed for extended stay guests do give you the modern look as its Extended stay reimagined. Just as our sister property the Aloft is different by design. However, I noticed that you were not totally satisfied during stay with us as miss opportunities not only to meet but exceed your expectations. We are currently undergoing some soft renovations in order to fix some of your concerns that you have mentioned. I would love for you to comeback and allow us exceed your expectations in the future.
Thank you again for your business!