“Best hotel I can remember”

The Hotel at Arundel Preserve
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Hanover
Reviewed 24 May 2012

The grill is great. Hotels super friendly. Rooms fantastic. Shuttle service worked perfectly. Even called me up when I was late and waited for me. I've never written a hotel review before.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2012

Thank you, Thank you for your short but yet comprehensive and "straight to the point" review.
My team and I are really proud that we met and exceeded your expectations! Please come back and see us when you are in the area again.

Reviewed 22 May 2012

This hotel is so very beautiful and such an amazing value! The facilities are clean and well-kept, the rooms are just downright sexy and the staff are all very friendly and make every attempt to see that your needs are met.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are large and have huge windows that provide excellent views! I was able to host a team...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about our new hotel. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and that you liked our decor and accomodations. Please make sure you come back and see us again.

Reviewed 8 May 2012

I stayed here for a event that I was attending in downtown Baltimore. Where do I start? The hotel is fairly new, and it is awesome! The decor (and I am a big fan of nice decor in hotels), is SO nice, modern and welcoming! The staff SUPER FRIENDLY! The Room, although on the small side, it had everything that one could need. Beds were SO COMFY!!!!!!! The bathroom set up is nice and unique, I could go on and on. Overall I HIGHLY recommended this hotel, you will not be disappointed! MUST SEE & STAY!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lifeof4
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2012

Thank you so much not only for a great review but also for the wonderful title! I am really glad you made the right choice by staying here for your Baltimore event vs. downtown. Our location is newer, safer and there's much to do here and best of all for a better price!!

Please come back and see us.

Reviewed 8 May 2012

The first impression was talking to the front desk prior to arriving and they were very helpful. Upon arriving the lobby was gorgeous with a large fireplace and nice decor. I was check in right away and directed where to park my car (the free parking was great) and how to get to my room. The room and bathroom was a nice size with a modern flare and very clean. I would recommend this hotel and I will be staying here again

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 861tamaraw

Thank you so much Tamara!
Welcome to the Hotel! and thank you for trying us out. This our number one goal: exceeding expectations. Meeting the travelers expectations is the norm these days and is something hotels and guests take for granted. Exceeding them is what we do !

Please come back and see us again!

Reviewed 4 May 2012

When your so used to cookie cutter name brand hotels it make a lot of people skip over the "unsure new hotel in town". Be sure to stop by this one. The lobby is only the start of your experience at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve. During my first of hopefully many visits, I knew within minutes that this is the place to stay while visiting the Arundel Mills and Hanover area on my recent business trip. The rooms were very impressive as well. Plenty of room, a modern fixture bathroom and plenty of home feeling decor that makes you feel welcome to stay and relex. I did not get to experiance the excersize room or pool area due to my short stay. The allure of walking by the floor to ceiling windows as you enter from the clean parking garage will surely get me to work out and swim on my next visit.

Room Tip: Be sure to take advantage of making a great cup of coffee with the Kuerig single cup coffee maker...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for not only loving our hotel but also for the great points you brought up. We are not your typical cookie cutter big box hotel. We are a departure from the ordinary! Our product and services are unlike anything in this area. The other point you brought up was the "unsure new hotel in town". You are correct, people are reluctant but once they come, they are WOWED !

Please come back and see us soon!

Reviewed 3 May 2012

As the title says I felt as though this was an Outstanding hotel. I've stayed most of the hotels around the mall but this one is a step above. Upon walking in the lobby you are mesmerized by the large fireplace and also decor. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The rooms themselves are a pretty good size. The bed is firm but comfortable. The bathroom is designed very tastefully with a shower you will just have to see and unlike some hotels the toilet is separated from the rest of the bathroom by a door. There is a restaurant call the Grillfire right in the lobby that serves decent eats and good drinks. Free Wifi through out. Free Parking. The location is PERFECT! There are a couple of restaurants and shops in front of the hotel and there are several right across the street. Of course you are right up there street from Arundel Mills and almost every restaurant you can think of. Very pleasant stay and it is my new favorite in the area.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2012

Thank you so much for not only staying with us but for also taking the time to comment about our new hotel as well as services. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and visit and that you appreciated the planning and preparations that were put in making this hotel what it is today.
I invite you to come back and see us soon as this area is only growing!

Reviewed 30 April 2012

We stayed at this hotel for a wedding. And everything exceeded our expectations! The rooms were awesome, comfortable and clean. The lobby just looked stunning! The staff was friendly and helpful. The wedding was amazing--every detail was covered. I would highly recommend this hotel to others. The weekend spend here, was fabulous.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2012

This is great! Thank you so much for the review! This area and hotel is the best choice for weddings as you have endless options for your guests from shopping to dining, and the soon-to-open Casino!

Please come back and see us!

Jeff Makhlouf, General Manager