“Another Great Stay”

The Hotel at Arundel Preserve
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Hanover
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I went on a family vacation and had to be at work early the morning we returned. So staying at The Hotel was exactly what we needed. We were able to leave the car at the Hotel and take the shuttle to BWI. This was great. Everyone at the hotel is so nice, and the place is beautiful. By leaving the car a the hotel before the trip that saved us money also. And being pick up by the shuttle and staying at the hotel, this was the perfect end to a great vacation. Love the hotel, it is clean, extremely friendly staff and great amenities. Great restaurants in the town center. You rally dian d a hotel like this and some am nay great places to eat around it also.. If you need a night away to escape or our on a business trip, this is the place to stay and it will not break the bak either!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

Thank you so much Peter for this amazing review. I am very happy to know that you enjoyed yourself at our hotel and that you were able to take advantage of all of our amenities including the shuttle. Please come back and see us much more often.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

My fiancé and I completely enjoyed our stay the The Hotel at Arundel Preserve. The room was clean and well appointed, the bathrooms were modern, and the common areas were all upscale. The Hotel offered complimentary shuttle service to Dave and Buster's and Maryland Live! and picked us up late at night without any glitches. We ordered room service for breakfast and it was delicious. Overall a great hotel, we will definitely stay again!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Dear Lance,

Thanks a million for this wonderful review of our hotel. I am so happy not only because you stayed with but also for being able to utilize most of our amenities. I am hoping we could se you stay with us again pretty soon.

Have a great day.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

I recently stayed at the Hotel at Arundel Preserve while there for a conference. What a great experience! From the driver who picked me up at the airport, to the front desk staff,, to the catering - top notch all the way!

I arrived late, and was tired and ready to get to the hotel. I expected the whole process of getting from the airport to the hotel to take a while. I was very pleasantly surprised at the speed and courtesy of the driver. And it just continued the next three days - everyone was very professional and kind. And top that off - with a hotel that provides amazing rooms - I loved my stay there!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

Thank you for this amazing review. I am myslef sitting at the Airport having attended a conference in LA and can defenitely relate to the importance of a comfortable hotel while on business. I am hoping you will come back to see us on leisure as well.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

My husband and I truly enjoyed our stay at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve. The amenities were so modern and upscale. We loved every aspect of our room. We felt so comfortable like we were at "home". The front desk staff was very professional and hospitable to us and provided details regarding the hotel. This was our first time but it will not be our last. We highly recommend this hotel and we will definitely be back.

Room Tip: Make sure your hotel room is not near the vending and ice machine. It could be very noisy.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Happy Anniversary!! I am very happy to know that yourself and your husband had a great time espcially to celebrate such a great occasion. I am also happy to know that you will come back to see us again and again.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

I stayed at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve for 14 nights on business. My room was quiet, clean, modern and very comfortable. The hotel is new and has quality bedding, towels and amenities. I would stay here again for business or pleasure and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at the Hotel on here. Our wonderful guests like you represent the best testimony to what we have created at the Hotel at Arundel preserve.
We are looking forward to seeing you very soon.

Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

Having stayed at other hotels around Arundel Mills before I was not looking forward to my business trip accommodation. But this place was wonderful, in particular having access to great food and craft beer at Grillfire downstairs after long days at work. Highly recommended, and will return.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us, I really appreciate it. I am glad we made a part of your stay enjoyabe and truly hope you come back and see us.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Jeff Makhlouf General Manager

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Every detail of this hotel was above and beyond expectations. The rooms were great, the staff was great...all of the facilities and services were excellent. I can't even think of anything that could have been better.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2013

I wanted to personally thank you for the wonderful review of our property as well as the perfect score. We are delighted to know we were up to your expectations and are looking forward to seeing you come back and visit us soon!