“Nice accomodations, conveniently located”

The Hotel at Arundel Preserve
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Hanover
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Easy in and out from the airport. Convenietly located to attractions including the Arundel Mills Mall and the Maryland Live Casino. The hotel shuttle was very accomodating and prompt. No need for a car rental at this hotel. Restaurant was nice, food was good, but service was not consistent. Was here on business and my business meetings were in the hotel all week. Meeting room was very comfortable. Very nice resources. Hotel rooms were extremely comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Dear Larry:

Thank you so much for a very well written review. I am very happy to know that you enjoyed the hotel while on business and that you also enjoyed our meeting facilities.

We are looking forward to seeing you stay with us again soon.

There are newer reviews for The Hotel at Arundel Preserve

Reviewed 28 January 2014

I had a wonderful experience. The staff provided great customer service. The rooms were clean, quiet(i did not hear my neighbors), spacious and I loved the decor & layout. It felt very comfortable and relaxing my entire stay. I personally did not like the breakfast (I had pancakes). The In-room dining(Dinner) was very good for my friends though; they loved their meals. I tasted the cheesecake they ordered – it was delicious. We tried the restaurant called Vivo - Trattoria & Wine Bar. The staff was nice, knowledgeable and made sure we were pleased with our meals. Great customer service there as well..

Room Tip: Try the corner rooms near the elevators - it was the best spot.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

Excellent review! Thank you so much Stacey for making sure you shared your experiences with the rest of the TripAdvisor community! I love the fact that you had the time to try both restaurants at the Hotel especially our newest addition Vivo Trattoria!
We can't wait for you to come back and see us!

Reviewed 24 January 2014

We loved staying at this hotel. The staff was welcoming, friendly and accommodating. We recommend the spa treatment and getting at the Grillefire resturant. The room was nice and quite with apartment like decor. We are planning on going back for our next trip to that area.

• Stayed: January 2014
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Thanks a million for sharing the details of your stay on TripAdvisor. You must be the first to comment on the Spa Services although they have been a big hit! Thank you for doing so!
We look forward to seeing you stay with us soon again.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

The Hotel at Arundel Preserve delivered as always. The staff was professional and courteous. The food was great (I had dessert in the Grillfire and in-room breakfast). I was well rested. The room was clean and comfortable - the bed extraordinary. I look forward to my next stay.

Room Tip: If you can, select the Executive Floor - great perks.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Awesome review and an awesome catchy title!! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment about your stay and the Hotel. We can't wait to see you stay with us soon!!

General Manager.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

The hotel at Arundel Preserve is very modern. During my visit it seems as if there was some redesign underway because on one of the floors, all of the wall paper was peeled from the bottom base boards. It was very quiet and not much people traffic. The only annoying thing for me was the swimming pool. I prefer to swim in shorts and a t-shirt instead of a bathing suit and if you don't have on a bathing suit, they will not allow you to swim in the pool.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Hello there! Thank you for your review! We are definitely wrapping up the Wallpaper project as soon as possible. I will review your comments about the pool with our lifeguard in order to further investigate.
Meanwhile, please come back and see us more often.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

An OASIS in a sea of CHAOS... If you are looking to getaway from the madness of the DMV this is a very nice place. I would classify this as a "CALGON" Hotel. Just take me away. Rooms are well appointed and extremely comfortable. Access to ammenities (multiple restaurants), casino, Spa, shopping.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank thomasajames

Thank you so much for your review! Short and straight to the point. I am very happy to know we were able to create this OASIS for you and hope you would come back and see us more and more!

Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed on the 7th floor. Room was perfect, extremely modern look, fabulous bed. Towels seemed rough compared to the super soft bed but were okay. The executive lounge was small but had a nice assortment of snacks and drinks. Breakfast at Grillfire was excellent. Only issue was the shuttle- we called the front desk to ask when the next shuttle was to the Casino. They said 5 mins. We waited, and when we got out to the shuttle, and driver said he had to take people to the airport and didn't have time to take us to the casino on the way- so we had to wait 30 more mins. We ended up just calling a cab and got there for $7. Then we had the same problem when we called the shuttle from the casino at 1 AM! He was just taking people to the airport and would be there in 30 mins. We were tired and wanted to go back, so we just got another cab back. So the shuttle service was disappointing (maybe we just had bizarrely bad luck/timing). Other than that the hotel was perfect, and I'd definitely stay there again, I just won't count on the shuttle like I originally had thought I could.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Dear MDBeachLover: Thank you so much for taking the time to write a detailed and thorough review about your stay. I am very disappointed to learn of your shuttle problems. I received your comments on our emailed survey and we are already investigating to see what took place. We are looking forward to seeing you soon stay with us again.

Jeff Makhlouf

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hanover
Home2 Suites by Hilton Arundel Mills BWI Airport
Aloft Arundel Mills
Aloft Arundel Mills
#6 of 14 in Hanover
Candlewood Suites Arundel Mills / BWI Airport
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, BWI Airport (Baltimore)
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson,...
#1 of 29 in Linthicum Heights

Been to The Hotel at Arundel Preserve? Share your experiences!