The Hotel at Arundel Preserve
Hotels.com
US$157
US$129
Fairfield Inn
TownePlace Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport(Hanover)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$125
Home2.com
Live! Lofts(Hanover)
US$137
All reviewsgrillfire restaurantthe executive loungebeautiful hotelromance packagebagel shopcorner roomkeurig coffee makerparking garagelight switchesboutique hotelthe grillfavorite hotellate checkoutwalk in showerrain showerking roomindoor pool
Reviewed 5 March 2014

This hotel was great! I was impressed by check in process and cleanliness of the hotel. Upon arrival, I was in a hurry as I was running late for an event and was late checking in. The front desk staff was friendly. My check in process was less than 4 minutes. I was able to swipe my card I used for the reservation, sign on a screen and grab my key. I was impressed with the cleanliness and amenities of the room. There was quick access to food and drinks inside the hotel and less than a mile away from shopping, restaurants and the casino. If I ever stay in that area again, this hotel would be my first choice.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank aquarishan
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Thank you so much! We really appreciate you spreading the good words about our hotel! This is our best marketing campaign! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and were able to take advantage of the different amenities we offer. Please come back and see us more often when you are in this area!

General MAnager

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

All flights cancelled because of snow so I booked the hotel because of tripadvisor. Once again tripadvisor did me proud. They sent a car to collect me at 9 am even though the airport was on a ground stop. Let me into a room at 9.30, fed and watered me twice and got me back to the airport on demand the next morning. 100meg Internet, cracking steak in the restaurant and great bed. I will be back!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Hello there!!!
A special thank you to all of our UK guests and specifically to you! We are delighted to hear that we were able to take such an unpleasant experience such as being stranded at an airport during a snow storm and turn it into a pleasant one! I hope we get to see you more often if your travels bring you back this way.

Sincerely, Jeff Makhlouf

General MAnager

Reviewed 4 March 2014

A business partner and I stayed here and were doing business in the area; we were impressed with everything. The staff was attentive and accomodating, the rooms gorgeous, the food really good to the point we didn't want to eat elsewhere though we did and were a bit disappointed.
We also used the shuttle service to other sites and the shuttle was convenient and driver delightful.

Room Tip: The room I had was amazing...a corner suite; view nothing special but it didn't matter...the room was! This is the ONLY place I want to stay now in this area! I was told that I may not ever get such a great room again but it was a joy when I was in it!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to come back on TripAdvisor to share the highlights of your recent stay. It means a lot to us when our guests come back to share their experiences with the ever growing TripAdvisor community.

Have a wonderful weekend and please come back to see us more often.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

We booked through the website and being a new mom I look for hotel rooms with space for the Roll-away crib. This hotel had excellent space and great amenities, excellent staff and clean hotel. Very quiet despite the two busy restaurants in the lobby it was not noisy at all. Room service ended at 11 pm and we ordered at 10:55 pm and the staff were very friendly and the food came quick and the food was freshly cooked and excellent!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Buffie G
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Thank you so much for staying with us and of course for sharing your experiences on here. I am very delighted to hear that you enjoyed our amenities and especially the restaurant.
Please come back and see us more often.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

I booked this hotel through booking.com last minute for a wedding anniversary getaway. It had the best review in the Baltimore metro area. It's also less than a mile away from the Maryland Live Casino, the mall and other shops and restaurants.

The hotel has its own free shuttle service to anywhere within 5 miles. Which means we could have just parked our car and taken advantage of the shuttle to go to the casino. The hotel looks and smells new. As soon as I opened the door to our room, I could smell the newness. Everything looked great. The bathroom was huge and even the shower. I loved the waterfall showerhead. The only problem with the shower was that it cycled between cool and hot water on its own.

We loved that there was a fridge in the room. Although it was a bit small for leftover containers. But held beverages well. I loved that there was a keurig in the room. I read that from someone else's review and it's true. We didn't get a chance to use it but it was nice to have rather than one of those old style coffee makers.

The only real problems I had with the room were the bed and air circulation. The bed wasn't very comfortable. I have a bad back and I had to keep tossing and turning to find a good position. The pillows were very uncomfortable. Our necks hurt throughout the night. I also kept coughing throughout the night. Not sure if the room was dusty or not but it doesn't seem like the air was circulating.

Not sure if I would come back because of the bed but it is a great choice if you want a nice place to stay near all the entertainment and shopping.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that's above the 3rd floor. You'll get a better view.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit TripAdvisor and posting a review about our hotel. I want to personally thank you for the details you posted about your stay and for sharing your experiences while you were here. I am disappointed to know that the bedding set up did not meet your expectations and that you were not comfortable. The comfort of our guests is at the top of our priorities. My team and I invite you to contact us to get more feedback on your stay.