“Hands Down One of the Best!”

The Hotel at Arundel Preserve
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Hanover
Reviewed 13 May 2014

My husband and I found this place online when we were planning to visit the Maryland Live Casino. We made a reservation and are so happy that we did. We stayed there shortly after they first opened. We had a spacious room with an amazingly comfortable bed. But let me tell you about the bathroom....it is to die for! There is a deep soaking tub to relax in (my favorite) and a very roomy stand alone shower that my husband dearly loves. We would never even consider staying any place else when we are in the area. We like to visit Maryland Live several times a year and this is where we always stay. We are hoping to head up this year for our anniversary in June. Can't wait. If you choose this hotel, I promise you you will not be disappointed. Excellent service, excellent rooms and close to everything.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Amazing, this is your second visit! And you traveled far to be here too!! Thank you so much for making us your home away from home and for sharing on here your experiences and opinions of our hotel. This really means the world to us! Looking forward to seeing you when you come back for your anniversary.

There are newer reviews for The Hotel at Arundel Preserve

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Got back from a year in the desert and needed a place to stay the night before I got my car from the storage place. They were able to accommodate me with a room the same day with the government rate. My room was uh-MAZ-ing!! There was a mini seating area, and it smelled/looked like a spa! The hotel is stunning...the gym is also amongst the best I've seen. 3 treadmills, 3 or 4 ellipticals (with their own TVs), and legit weight lifting machines. There's easy access to tons of stuff (restaurants, mall, entertainment), and BWI is all of 7 min away. I can't think of a better way to get reacquainted with America. Thank you!!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Chloe, first please allow me and on behalf of my staff to thank you for serving our country and for all the sacrifices you give. I am very delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with and that you appreciated our amenities and accommodations.

Welcome home!!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

This is my third time staying at the Hotel @ Arundel Preserve since their opening. A friend of mine who was an extend-stay guest recommended it to me. The rooms are so up to date in staying and conveniences. Separate commode and glass enclosed shower are nicer than upscale places I have stayed at. The bed is so comfortable which makes working wary or relaxing easier. Convenient to the mall, casino and highways. Great restaurants, bar and a good bagel place a 250 foot walk out the front door.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Thank L. G
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Word of mouth! This is our priceless marketing campaign! Thank you so much for writing about us on TripAdvisor and thank you for staying with us. We truly hope to see you stay with us again soon.

Jeff Makhlouf, General Manager

Reviewed 10 May 2014

I stayed at The Hotel At Arundel Preserve for my birthday on Friday the 9th,I must say it is a really nice place. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was nicely decorated and the bed was very comfortable. Which is exactly what my husband and I needed. I would like to stay there again. There is a couple of things that bothered me, one was not being able to get the Romance Pkg , and second I thought I was getting the room with the bathtub, other than that It was great. We didn't get breakfast because we over slept.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Happy Birthday Christinia!!! Thank you for selecting our Hotel to celebrate your big day! We feel special! I am very happy to hear that you had enjoyed your stay! Please cone back and see us much more often.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

This is our 2nd trip to The Hotel. We found it last year when we were driving home from Florida and enjoyed our stay so much we stayed again this year. The hotel is so clean, staff so friendly rooms very spacious and the restaurants excellent. They make you feel so important the minute you enter the doors. Great location everything is close by and the shuttle service was excellent. We had a wonderul time and plan on returning again this summer and again next year on our trip back from Florida.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor and for writing a review on here! Welcome back, I hope you escaped the crazy winter weather we had this year! We can't wait for you to come back on your trip back to Florida.

Have a great night!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

We attended a wedding in the area and the bride booked rooms at The Hotel Arundel .. what a delightful hotel. It had very tasteful modern décor that had great appeal. I found the room small but perfectly comfortable with great coffee service and good internet. The wedding block offered a slightly lower rate and overall , I thought it to be a good value for a wonderful ambiance. We also had lunch at the Grillfire restaurant in the hotel and it was good. My husband said his morning pancakes were the best he ever had. The breakfast is not included unless one has a more expensive package.

Room Tip: We overlooked a garage but we weren't there for the view . I do not know which rooms had nicer v...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Hello Angela:

Thank you so much for your "delightful" review of our hotel- I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit to the hotel and that our accomodations met all of your needs. Please come back and see us more often.

Have a great upcoming weekend.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I stayed a night at The Hotel for a buddy's bachelor party. While we weren't in the room much, they were clean and spacious enough. We were up on the 7th floor, hopefully it wasn't at an extra charge because there's not much to look at.

The shuttle drivers were awesome and we used the free service several times to go back and forth to the Casino and also the Green Turtle near the mall (I think).

The hotel restaurant was good, and we hit the bagel n grinds up for lunch and breakfast, although the hotel did have 4 different types of starbucks coffee.

I'd stay here again, although thought the casino was way overpriced and doubt I would ever go back.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking a minute to not only comment about our hotel but also about Grillfire and Bagels&Grinds. I am glad you were able to experience all that we have to offer and that you liked us enough to come back and visit us!

Jeff Makhlouf

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hanover
Home2 Suites by Hilton Arundel Mills BWI Airport
Aloft Arundel Mills
Aloft Arundel Mills
#6 of 14 in Hanover
Candlewood Suites Arundel Mills / BWI Airport
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, BWI Airport (Baltimore)
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson,...
#1 of 29 in Linthicum Heights

Been to The Hotel at Arundel Preserve? Share your experiences!