Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway
US$129
Fairfield Inn
US$126
US$101
TownePlace Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport(Hanover)(Great Value!)
US$157
Travelocity
US$168
US$158
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskbw parkwaymills mallbed was comfortablewould recommend this hotel to anyonebusiness travelernight stayshort driveparking lotgreat customer serviceclean roomsenjoyed my staymotelredrooffaithbwitimbuktu
Reviewed 18 July 2011

Bill states 155.25 for 2 nights, and was charged 230.49. Orignal reservation was for 3 nights but left a night early due to emergency. Man at counter on Saturday night gave us an updated bill before we left at 11:30pm. When noticed the charge attempted to call the business. Talked with Ron. Ron was rude, rushed us both off the phone, and hung up on us, when trying to call back to resolve problem he threatened to call police. He said we were not incorrectly charged and that there was nothing he could do. He was extremely unhelpful and offered no kind of advancement to solving the problem. This problem has made our account in the negatives since we planned on the updated bill of 155.25 and was charged 230.49. After many attempts, and Ron doing nothing to help our problem, I have decided to contact BBB and will contact lawyers if necessary. The way this situation was handled when my husband and I both tried to resolve the problem was unacceptable. His behavior was unprofessional and as a result I will not be returning. If Ron treats all customers like this, I'm afraid this Inn will suffer greatly.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
redroof107, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2011

First and foremost – I am sorry to hear about the emergency in your family. I hope everything is okay now and if there is anything I can do to assist, please, do not hesitate to ask.

As for the overcharge – we are human and, unfortunately, we do occasionally make mistakes. I do want you to know that if we do, I will move mountains to correct the problem. As soon as our representative was made aware of the overcharge the money was immediately put back on your card, but it can take a bank up to five business days to process a credit on an account and even longer if we are made aware of it at 8pm. If the credit hasn’t shown on your account yet please reach out to me directly and I will be happy to talk with your bank directly.

Curtis Zedalis
General Manager Red Roof Inn BW Parkway

Reviewed 17 July 2011

This was a nice, clean quiet place to relax after a long, hot day at the fairgrounds. The rooms were basic, but not small,, towels, floor, etc well cared for, the A.C worked great, T.V and internet connection were great and the bed was comfortable. The front desk was very helpful with answers to questions I felt very safe going out for a walk and their were numerous retaurants near by as well as delivery to you room.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2011

The staff here was very helpful and friendly which is not always the case in suburban Maryland. My room appeared recently renovated and was overall in very good condition. The free Wi-Fi is greatly appreciated as was the TV channel selection I got to flip through during some downtime. The Arundel Mills Mall is just a couple minutes away and Laurel isn't far either (provided it isn't rush hour). Just a good value place to stay and will look here first next time I'm up in Maryland.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 July 2011

Check in was quick and clerk was friendly. The room was clean but could use some updating. There were two obvious holes in one of the bedspreads, one looked like a cigarette burn although this was a non-smoking room. The lighting needs to be improved as the main room light barely lit anything.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2011

My mother and I arrived on a long drive up from Florida on saturday, June 11, 2011 for my daughters graduation. We were staying for the next four nights. Nihad, at the desk was very professional inhandling my check in. Since i was traveling with my elderly mother, he went out of his way to ensure we would have a ground floor room so she wouldn't have to clinb any stairs. When I told him because of her high blood pressure that she couldn't have any regular caffinated coffee, he brewed some decaf for her so she could enjoy some coffee. He did not have to go out of his way the way he did, but I believe because of the person that he is and having pride in his position at red roof inn, he assured we would have a excellent stay. I was compelled to write this outstanding review of my stay because I hope that Red Roof Inn appreciates the dedication that Nihad brings to his job everyday.

Sincerely
Michael A. Miller
Palm Bay, Florida

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing Gunnings resturant so that .
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family