Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Hanover
Virginia
“Casino stop”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

If you are going to the Casino this is a great place to stay.. they also offer a complimentary shuttle to the casino and we received a coupon for a $10 free slot play. Rooms were clean and the breakfast was wonderful.. as usual for Hampton Inns

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Kenncy7373
Melissa B, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us at the Hampton! We certainly appreciate you sharing your positive feedback with us, and will be sure to share this with our team in our morning huddle. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton when your travels bring you back to Hanover!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
fredericksburg, United States
Reviewed 19 March 2014

The person at the front desk at night (we checked in on the 15th of March) was very rude. When we called for the shuttle to come back to the hotel she had major attitude. When we came in we thanked the counter young lady for sending the shuttle and she just glared at us. We stopped to make a cup of coffee, she came up behind me with a pot of coffee and said move, not excuse me, I then knew she was the voice on the phone. We arrive to our room and the water in the tolite is almost to the top of the bowl. We never even used the tolite. I took a hange from my shirt and tried to see if it would go down it would not, I called the housekeeping, the same girl answered,I told her the problem and that the tolite was over flowing on the floor at this point and she was quick to ask what we had flushed down it. I asked what I should do. She said to throw some towels down. I told her I had and the water was still coming. she said she was the only on there and she could call someone in the morning. I asked what we were supposed to do my feet were wet from trying to stop the water. I turned off the water valve, she said she would try to find a plunger. She called back and said she could not find one. Again I asked what we should do? She said again that she was the only one there and there was nothing that could be done till morning. I told her what would we do if we need to use the bathroom, put us in another room. kkShe said the hotel was booked. I told her she would need to call someone, that this is not our problem, we could not stay in a room with water in the flor and a tolite we could not use, and that she needed to do what everis necessary and that I would not mop any mor water. She said that she would call another hotel to get a plunger. about 30 min. later she arives with a plunger and unclogged the tolite. I thanked her and she said nothing and turned and left. I believe her name was makita? not sure of the spelling. Again it was the night of March 15. Our 37th anniversary night was ending with this rude person ruining our time spent. I would suggest to her anger managment. Sincerly Karen McDaniel Room 508

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Karen M
Melissa B, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me this morning regarding your recent stay with us. As I mentioned on the phone, I would like to thank you for bringing the issues you experienced to our attention as this is not in any way acceptable service provided by our team members. We pride ourselves on our consistently friendly service, and I apologize this was not the case during your stay. We are looking forward to welcoming you and your husband back to our hotel in the next few weeks, and exceeding your service expectations on your next stay. Please feel free to contact me directly at any time, I look forward to seeing you soon.
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 17 March 2014

As with most Hampton inns I have experienced I was quite satified with every aspect of this hotel. I believe it is brand new hotel, which always makes things seem fresher/cleaner.... It is convenient to the mall and casino with a decent free breakfast included.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Melissa B, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. I was very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is always our goal to exceed our guests expectations, and it appears this is the case with your recent stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn & Suites when your travels bring you back to Hanover!
Waldorf, Maryland
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

This is where we usually stay when we go to the casino "Maryland live" great location, great shopping.

The hotel has new furniture which was really nice it's a dark cherry wood that's a nice appeal to the room. Nice bathroom cabinets. One thumbs down was they were working on the heat so it did get a little chilly. This hotel is very clean, with very good service. We stayed there three nights and each day that we stayed we received a $10 coupon to go play the slot so we got $10 per day to go over to Maryland live and play the slots and arundel mills mall is a walk right across the street.

Their continental breakfast was very nice, very hot and of course is good. This is a favorite hotel of ours that we've stayed numerous of times. The staff is wonderful the location is good and this time as usual it wasn't disappointing. A pleasant surprise to see the upgrades to the room.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Melissa B, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your recent stay with us. I was very pleased to see you enjoyed your stay with us. We take great pride in our hotel and staff, and it is always wonderful to hear when our guests experience the service we strive to provide. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton when your travels bring you bac k to the Hanover area. See you soon!
Port Republic, United States
Reviewed 4 March 2014

someone in my group was sexually assaulted, the heat in my room did not work, I could not log onto the internet because the couldn't spell my name correctly even after I wrote it down for them and the floor I was on was very noise!! I would not ever go to this property again!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Scott W
Melissa B, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share some feedback regarding your most recent stay at our property. After reviewing your comments, I was deeply concerned. At the Hampton Inn & Suites Arundel Mills / BWI, we take the safety and security of our guests very seriously taking every possible step to ensure all areas within our control are closely monitored and all necessary precautions to protect our guests are taken. I want to thank you for taking the time to speak with me today regarding your recent stay with us. It is my hope when your travels bring you back to Hanover, that we have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel.
Jupiter, Florida
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Stayed at the Hampton for three nights as part of a business trip. Excellent value. Room was clean, quiet, and nice. Staff were helpful. Location was great- easy to get to all the main roads. Breakfast was good and part of the cost of the room. Internet was great.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Melissa B, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your recent stay with us. I was happy to see that our hotel met your expectations, and you enjoyed your stay. It is always our goal to provide you with service and accomodations that exceed your expectations. I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel when your travels bring you back to the Hanover area. Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Arundel Mills!
Gloucester, United States
Reviewed 26 February 2014

We totally enjoyed our stay. We stayed in the Queen Suite, plenty of space. Hotel is located close to everything...shuttle service was a plus. Breakfast was great....free coffee, tea, fresh fruit available 24 hours. Definitely will stay again!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Laura L, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel-We very much appreciate the feedback we get from our guests. We strive to provide a stay that not only meets but exceeds expectations. I was very happy to see you were pleased with your stay! Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn and Suites for your travels to the Hanover area- If there is any way we may improve our services please let me know. We'll see you soon!