“Hampton Inn near Bwi”

Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Hanover
Reviewed 12 April 2014

This is an excellent and fun choice near the airport. Delightfully decorated and helpful, top quality service. Hampton Inns are my Hilton product of choice. I am never dissapointed. Airport is very close by. The mall across the highway from this facility has nice stores and a casino. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Melissa B, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback on your recent stay with us. I was delighted to see that the hotel met your expectations, and you enjoyed you stay. We look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you to Hanover!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Hampton Inn was a very pleasant stay and great location. The mall is just walking distance and the casino is just down the street. Breakfast was great especially on my last day. My family really enjoyed the stay. The bathroom is very spacious which is a plus for my wife who needs plenty of room. This is the third Hampton Inn that I stayed in this year and all three did not have Disney for my child so we just used the internet on our computers.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Laura L, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel-We very much appreciate the feedback we get from our guests. We strive to provide a stay that not only meets but exceeds expectations. I was very happy to see you were pleased with your stay! Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn and Suites for your travels to the Hanover area- If there is any way we may improve our services please let me know. We'll see you soon!

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Clean, comfortable room with a relaxing king size bed. My room had a kitchen are with sink, mini fridge and microwave that was very useful. I LOVE the continental breakfast at Hampton Inns. It's always more than the bland dried bagel and cereal...wonderful tasty HOT items (bacon, sausage, eggs, omelets and waffles during my weekend stay) plus 5 different kinds of juices and coffees. My new favorite hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Melissa B, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback on your recent stay with us. I was happy to see that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us. We take great pride in our hotel and the service our staff provides, and I am happy to see this was what you experienced. We can't wait to welcome you back to your new favorite hotel when you are in Hanover. Take Care!

Reviewed 25 March 2014

If you are going to the Casino this is a great place to stay.. they also offer a complimentary shuttle to the casino and we received a coupon for a $10 free slot play. Rooms were clean and the breakfast was wonderful.. as usual for Hampton Inns

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Kenncy7373

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us at the Hampton! We certainly appreciate you sharing your positive feedback with us, and will be sure to share this with our team in our morning huddle. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton when your travels bring you back to Hanover!

Reviewed 19 March 2014

The person at the front desk at night (we checked in on the 15th of March) was very rude. When we called for the shuttle to come back to the hotel she had major attitude. When we came in we thanked the counter young lady for sending the shuttle and she just glared at us. We stopped to make a cup of coffee, she came up behind me with a pot of coffee and said move, not excuse me, I then knew she was the voice on the phone. We arrive to our room and the water in the tolite is almost to the top of the bowl. We never even used the tolite. I took a hange from my shirt and tried to see if it would go down it would not, I called the housekeeping, the same girl answered,I told her the problem and that the tolite was over flowing on the floor at this point and she was quick to ask what we had flushed down it. I asked what I should do. She said to throw some towels down. I told her I had and the water was still coming. she said she was the only on there and she could call someone in the morning. I asked what we were supposed to do my feet were wet from trying to stop the water. I turned off the water valve, she said she would try to find a plunger. She called back and said she could not find one. Again I asked what we should do? She said again that she was the only one there and there was nothing that could be done till morning. I told her what would we do if we need to use the bathroom, put us in another room. kkShe said the hotel was booked. I told her she would need to call someone, that this is not our problem, we could not stay in a room with water in the flor and a tolite we could not use, and that she needed to do what everis necessary and that I would not mop any mor water. She said that she would call another hotel to get a plunger. about 30 min. later she arives with a plunger and unclogged the tolite. I thanked her and she said nothing and turned and left. I believe her name was makita? not sure of the spelling. Again it was the night of March 15. Our 37th anniversary night was ending with this rude person ruining our time spent. I would suggest to her anger managment. Sincerly Karen McDaniel Room 508

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karen M
Melissa B, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me this morning regarding your recent stay with us. As I mentioned on the phone, I would like to thank you for bringing the issues you experienced to our attention as this is not in any way acceptable service provided by our team members. We pride ourselves on our consistently friendly service, and I apologize this was not the case during your stay. We are looking forward to welcoming you and your husband back to our hotel in the next few weeks, and exceeding your service expectations on your next stay. Please feel free to contact me directly at any time, I look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

As with most Hampton inns I have experienced I was quite satified with every aspect of this hotel. I believe it is brand new hotel, which always makes things seem fresher/cleaner.... It is convenient to the mall and casino with a decent free breakfast included.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Melissa B, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. I was very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is always our goal to exceed our guests expectations, and it appears this is the case with your recent stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn & Suites when your travels bring you back to Hanover!

Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

This is where we usually stay when we go to the casino "Maryland live" great location, great shopping.

The hotel has new furniture which was really nice it's a dark cherry wood that's a nice appeal to the room. Nice bathroom cabinets. One thumbs down was they were working on the heat so it did get a little chilly. This hotel is very clean, with very good service. We stayed there three nights and each day that we stayed we received a $10 coupon to go play the slot so we got $10 per day to go over to Maryland live and play the slots and arundel mills mall is a walk right across the street.

Their continental breakfast was very nice, very hot and of course is good. This is a favorite hotel of ours that we've stayed numerous of times. The staff is wonderful the location is good and this time as usual it wasn't disappointing. A pleasant surprise to see the upgrades to the room.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Melissa B, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your recent stay with us. I was very pleased to see you enjoyed your stay with us. We take great pride in our hotel and staff, and it is always wonderful to hear when our guests experience the service we strive to provide. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton when your travels bring you bac k to the Hanover area. See you soon!