“High end outlet shopping, casino(free coin from front desk), and best restaurants all near to Baltimore Airport.”

Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Hanover
London, Canada
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Walking distance to it all, clean newly renovated suites, full hot breakfast buffet, beautiful pool, convenient and excellent service. We loved everything about this place. Quiet rooms, free movie channels. FAMILY FRIENDLY PLACE!

• Stayed July 2014
Melissa B, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
We are so pleased to see you enjoyed your stay with us, and you were able to take advantage of all the wonderful amenities of our hotel! Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel when your travels bring you back to Hanover. Take Care!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Toms river, United States
Reviewed 21 July 2014

This stay was great. I came with my boyfriend for the Yankee game and absolutely loved the hotel room. when I first booked I had a double, but requested to be moved to a king if available. When I went to check in I was moved into a king. The room was beautiful and the young girl at the front desk was GREAT. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling into the Baltimore area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Laura L, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel-We very much appreciate the feedback we get from our guests. We strive to provide a stay that not only meets but exceeds expectations. I was very happy to see you were pleased with your stay! Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn and Suites for your travels to the Hanover area- If there is any way we may improve our services please let me know. We'll see you soon!
Pembroke Pines, Florida
Reviewed 19 July 2014

First I would like to thank David (shuttle driver and maintenance) along with front desk clerk Chris for jump starting our car after I left the lights on overnight. Chris used his own jumper cables as well. David refused any type of tip, telling us that it was his pleasure to help us! Thank you!. Stephen the evening front desk clerk was great too! As it turned out, we were had been on the same flight to BWI from Ft. Lauderdale. He was very helpful and very professional too. We would also like to give big kudos to the housekeeping staff for making sure that my suit made its way to the managers (sorry, I forgot her name) office after I left it in the room on check out. We went back to get it on our way back to BWI. We felt very "at home" during our stay. The staff was very freindly and the hotel common areas and especially our room was very clean too! Breakfast was very good too, different main courses every day with everything from waffles to biscuits and gravy to western omelets! We would definitely recommend your hotel to others, and have already told friends and family about our experience there, and will stay there again next we come back!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Pittsburgh, United States
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The front desk staff was dismissive and aloof. She did not seem concerned about me as a customer, or about making this stay pleasant. She failed to explain any of the amenities or facilities, and was more concerned about getting back to her personal call on her cell phone than servicing the customer. The best thing about this encounter was that I was able to check out of this location, and go to another hotel right next door.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Melissa B, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am sorry to hear that your experience at our hotel was less than acceptable. We pride ourselves on the service that our team provides, and it is apparent this was not the case during your recent stay. We will share your comments with our team, and use this as a training opportunity. We hope that if your travels bring you back to Hanover, you will give our hotel another chance to exceed your expectations.
New York, United States
Reviewed 28 June 2014

This propert is very well maintained inside and out. The staff is pleasant and helpful and quick to respond to all requests for assistance. Check-in was a breeze and check out was handled without having to go to the front desk. Breakfast was hot and replenished often. Definitely worth the price!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Melissa B, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I was pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon. Thanks!
Truro, United States
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Stayed in a room the first night with ants. Had to fight them off twice in my bed. Told the staff the next morning about it, they said they would take care of it. That night, still ants, I had them move me to a new room. An upgrade would have been nice for my problems.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank James C
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. Please accept my apologies for the inconveniences you encountered. It is always our goal to ensure our guest are satisfied, and I apologize this was not the case. We hope that when your travels bring you back to the area, that you will give our hotel another chance to exceed your expectations. We have addressed the issues you had, and appreciated you bringing them to the attention of our staff. Take Care.
Rockville, United States
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Don't book your block of rooms for your event at this hotel. They were unwilling to shuttle guests past one shuttle even though they made it sound like it would be a continuous service. They only let us check into one room early to get ready for the wedding and the customer service was unsatisfactory. They were unwilling to be accommodating or help my guests figure out where they needed to be. All in all not a good experience because when you are planning a wedding and everything is stressful and then you find out 4 days before your wedding that your hotel is unwilling to accommodate your guests -- it's not a fun experience.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your recent group block with us. We apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my email regarding your troubles. It is our hope, that if you are in the area again that you will give us a second chance to exceed your expectations. Thank you again, and congratulations on your wedding! Take Care.