“Will stay again” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Hanover
Baltimore, Maryland
“Will stay again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

I have found a new hotel chain, that I like. This was the 1st time we'd stayed there, booked a queen room was very surprised, kitchen, living room, bedroom. Very Clean, Great Hot Breakfast. Late Checkout a plus!! If you stay there you can walk to the Arundel Mills Mall, or shuttle to Airport, or Casino. Will stay again, already planning out next trip.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Raelynn S, Manager at Residence Inn Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
FranC107,

Thank you so much for staying with us at the Residence Inn arundel Mills. I am glad to hear that your stay was so enjoyable. Hope to see you next time you are in the Hanover area.

Residence Inn Arundel Mills

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014

This was my first stay at this hotel, I booked via Priceline. I arrived at about 12:30 AM and the staff was very friendly and welcoming. When I got to my room I was amazed at how clean, updated and comfortable it was. The bed was great too. I only stayed one night but would stay there again in a minute. They don't skimp on the free breakfast too!

Room Tip: Take advantage of the free breakfast!
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Raelynn S, Manager at Residence Inn Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, 11 February 2014
IamAvalanche,

Thank You for choosing our Hotel while traveling to the Hanover area. We here at the hotel always appreciate feedback from our guest and especially positive feedback. I hope to see you next time you stay with us at the Residence Inn Arundel Mills.

Fayetteville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

If you are ever in the Baltimore/DC/VA are, and you need a place to stay, this is the hotel that you need. Awesome staff, and this hotel lives up to the very high standards of the Marriott brand. Looking forward to my next visit.

Room Tip: 2nd floor, near the elevator, if you have plenty of luggage
Green Features: Awesome location, trash containers for paper, glass
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Raelynn S, Manager at Residence Inn Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, 10 January 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Residence Inn, I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed you time with us. The location right outside the outlet mall doesn't hurt. I hope to see you when you are in the Hanover area next time.

San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2013

Drawbacks: Bed a little on the cheaper side, 10 year old hotel.

Benefits: Walking distance to Outlet Mall and Maryland Live Casino. But just in case, they even have two shuttles! Full kitchen in the room! Gas fireplace in my studio room! (a first for me) Great room layout! Wonderful staff!! (especially Laura and Deborah at the Front Desk) Seasonal jacuzzi whirlpool and tennis court! Complimentary delicious hot breakfast! And the hotel even has Room Service!! If the price is right... you can't go wrong staying here!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
outpulsed,

I am so pleased to hear that your stay is enjoyable, it is not everyday that my staff gets mentioned in a comment, this makes me smile. I hope that when you are in the hanover area next, you choose to stay with us.

Kind regards,

Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel with full service kitchens which include ovens! The stay was very comfortable and I have not one complaint. The pillows and bed were very comfortable and the rooms have fireplaces....very cozy! Will definitely visit again!

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
tad021478,

Thank You for staying with us at the Residence Inn Arundel Mills. I am so happy to hear that your stay was enjoyable. We hope to see next time when you travel to the Hanover area.

Braintree, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

Traveled with about 25 people from Boston to Baltimore and stayed in this hotel for 4 days while the girls attended a cheer clinic. The hotel was very clean, the rooms were great and more than enough space for all of us. The staff was attentive and really helped us out with our large group. We didn't actually spend a ton of time in the hotel but it was very convenient to the mall, many restaurants and supermarkets. We shopped and ate some meals in the rooms, the breakfast was decent and we had our dinners at the mall restaurants, Dave and Busters and Buffalo Wild Wings. No complaints and would stay there again.

Room Tip: All the rooms seemed to be basically the same.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Janet L,

I am so happy that you were able to enjoy your stay with us at the Residence Inn Arundel Mills. The location is great with the mall in our back yard, I am glad that you were able to enjoy the area while visiting us. Thank you so much for choosing our Hotel hopefully we will see you next time you travel to the Hanover area.
hpt
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

We opted to choose THIS hotel since we have tried a few others in this pocket of DMV. Ok, as we entered the welcoming station...the staff was friendly, it was bright, and an array of guests were lounging in the downstairs gathering stations. COOL VIBE. Once in the room it was filled with nice amentities....ranging from 3 TVs, 2 bathrooms, very decent square footage. In the not so great caterogy...would simply be 1 of the PCs in the business center was down, kinda smaller gym area, breakfast selection & layout was odd and crowded. Directly above our room we could hear footsteps to intimate moments.....the elevator runs really slowly.
Would we stay HERE again, perhaps.

For the price paid and the comfort level.......it was overall a nice stay!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank pky_pook
pky_pook,

Thank you for staying with us at the Residence Inn Arundel Mills. My staff and I always appreciate all the feed back that we recieve from our guest, without it, how would we know how to approve. I appreciate you trying us out and I hope to see you in the near futur.