“Great service”

SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Hanover
Reviewed 22 May 2013

Very nice, clean, convenient. But the best part is the friendly desk staff and excellent housekeeping staff. The rooms were very clean. There was a lifeguard on duty which is most unusual. The exercise area was more than adequate. Food was good but the space was very crowded the weekend days we were there..took forever to make a waffle! And the location for us was perfect!

Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2013

Hello,

I'm so pleased to hear your experience while staying with us was ejoyable! Thank you so much for letting us know how we are doing. I will make sure the whole staff hears how happy you were with the service and cleanliness. We appreciate it and hope to see you back again soon.

Thank you!

Reviewed 4 May 2013

I stayed there in early May while my daughter was visiting a college. I always try to research the hotels where I stay so I won't be disappointed. Plus I always try to stay at Marriott properties.

Checking in was probably the fastest I've ever had. It was amazing.

As for the room, it was a typical Springhill Suites room. It had wonderful beds, the main reason we pick Marriotts.

The breakfast was excellent. My daughter loves bacon. (Most people do.) There was bacon, something many Springhill Suites do not have. There were also scrambled eggs, juices, various breads, oatmeal, cereal, and other items.

The location was pretty good. There is a large shopping area within walking distance. I'm not sure if this was the outlet area that people were talking about, but it was fairly large.

We are planning on returning to the area in the summer. We will definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Brian_of_Cleveland
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2013

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time out to give us your feedback on your stay this month. We are so happy you had a good time and enjoyed the beds and the bacon!! You're are correct, most SpringHill Suites don't offer bacon, we have added it some morings as it is one of the best parts of breakfast! We are excited to hear you will be staying again in the future....hopefully it will be bacon day!!
Thank you again for the kind words!

Reviewed 15 April 2013 via mobile

I'm amazed at the ease and comfort of our stay! It was just me and the kids here for 2 nights, everyone is pleasant and helpful, I've NEVER in all my life had the front desk call me 30 min after check in to see that everything was going well! (Emily is a real gem) My coffee carafe was cracked and they had someone up to my room in less than 10 minutes with a new coffee maker! Complimentary breakfast buffet is also better than any hotel ever, I mean waffle makers and REAL mini cartons of milk?! Huge fitness room and FREE do it yourself laundry. I'll be back for sure! Thank you and congrats, you'll make it in my blog! Springhill Arundel = hospitality. Only reason for the 4 star location is because I wish it was a little closer to store to walk with kids, but does have free 24 hr shuttle to airport and Arundel Mills mall.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Embergrl
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2013

Hi there,

Thank you so much to taking the time out to give us your wonderful feedback. We are so thankful that you and you children enjoyed yourself here. Please come and join us again soon!!

Reviewed 11 April 2013

I booked 4 rooms for family who were attending my son's wedding and requested 2 weeks before our stay that, if at all possible, our rooms be close to each other. The hotel accommodated my request beautifully. The rooms were clean, well-appointed and quiet. The complimentary breakfast was a hit with both kids and adults and the indoor pool an added bonus. The location of the hotel was perfect for us out-of-state visitors .. something close by for everyone. The friendly, helpful staff .. from the front desk to the maids .. was such a positive experience that, combined with everything else, I will definitely book this hotel again!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your positive feedback, we truly appreciate it!! I'm so glad we were able to your accommodate the whole family. I will express your gratitude to the rest of the staff. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!!

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I've stayed at Marriott's often, but this was my first stay at their SpringHill Suites brand, and I was pleasantly surprised! The building was fairly new (built 2006?), everything was spotless, the room was very nicely laid out, and a great breakfast buffet included in the AM. Overall I was very impresseed, and would most definitely stay here again, or other SpringHill properties, hopefully they're as nice as this one!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

I'm so happy to hear you have finally tried SpringHill Suites! Most are pleasantly surprised and don't really know what to expect. This Marriott brand is fairly new in comparrison to Courtyard and Residence Inn so spreading the good word is greatly appreciated. The rooms are quite spacious at all SpringHill's; about 20% bigger than a standard hotel room. I truly hope you continue to stay at SpringHill Suites on your travels and if you can't I'm glad you'll be staying within the Marriott family.

Thanks again for the great feedback!

Reviewed 7 April 2013

We stayed here three nights in March 2013. We were very pleased with the hotel, and felt it was a great value. The location provided easy access to downtown Baltimore, and with Arundel Mills Mall across the street, lots of restaurant and shopping options nearby (although parking at that mall is a real challenge!). Our room was clean and spacious for three of us. Sofabed was decent (none of them are great, but this one wasn't bad overall). King bed was pretty comfortable but pillows weren't. Breakfast was good, plenty of options and well stocked. We definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your feedback on your stay. I'm so happy you enjoyed your time with us. I will pass on the complients to my staff, they will truly appreciate it. I hope to see you back with us soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2013

I have been traveling to this area for months on business. I have a few basic requirements. Clean. Good rate. Convenient to the highway. Safe. Near restaurants. The Springhill at the Arundel Mills met all of those requirements and more.

Some of the Marriott suites hotels have very noisy HVAC systems. This one was quiet. It's in a high-rise setting so you feel safe. It was spring break and full of kids. The indoor pool was a popular family spot. The breakfast was hearty, hot, and well prepared.

I recommend it and will return.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2013

Hello,

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback, I truly appreciate it. I'm so glad you've finallly tried us after months in the area and are so happy you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing here again soon.

Thanks,