“Good hotel close to BWI.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport

SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Hanover
“Good hotel close to BWI.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2013 via mobile

Stayed for the night to catch a red eye out if BWI. Friendly staff took the time to chat with my young daughter at check in. Nice clean room. Only about 10-15 minutes to BWI and about 30 min. to Inner Harbor. Shopping center across the street to pick up incidentals we forgot to pack. Had to leave at 5AM on a weekend, so we missed the breakfast. Would definitely stay again if we have another early AM flight.

• Stayed June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, 13 June 2013
Hello,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for your fantastic feedback. I'm happy you enjoyed your stay and the staff took good care of you. I will pass on the kind words to everyone. I look forward to you and your family staying again soon, maybe next time you can catch our new SpringHill Suites breakfast.

Thanks again,

Karen Inferrere

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

Second stay at this hotel for the DC Woman's baseball classic. The place was full but you would never know it. The staff was great, helpful and kept the breakfast are clean and with plenty of food. The rooms were comfortable and they allowed my boys to sleep in late before maid service was over. They got their rest and I got a clean room. The beds are great with plenty of pillows. The bathrooms are clean and Paul Mitchell products are top notch. The little touches that make a three day stay make it feel as if we were home. Cannot wait to play and stay here next year. The location to the mall, the Green Turtle, and the casino are all within walking distance.

Room Tip: All are good on any floor.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, 6 June 2013
Hi there,

I'm so glad you had a great stay for a second time. We thouroughly enjoyed having your group with us and hope to see you again next year!! I will pass on all the compliments to the whole staff and to Kevin, our Sales Manager who took care of booking your group!! Thanks again for your feedback we truely appreciate it!!

Winona, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2013 via mobile

Very nice, clean, convenient. But the best part is the friendly desk staff and excellent housekeeping staff. The rooms were very clean. There was a lifeguard on duty which is most unusual. The exercise area was more than adequate. Food was good but the space was very crowded the weekend days we were there..took forever to make a waffle! And the location for us was perfect!

Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, 24 May 2013
Hello,

I'm so pleased to hear your experience while staying with us was ejoyable! Thank you so much for letting us know how we are doing. I will make sure the whole staff hears how happy you were with the service and cleanliness. We appreciate it and hope to see you back again soon.

Thank you!
Cleveland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2013

I stayed there in early May while my daughter was visiting a college. I always try to research the hotels where I stay so I won't be disappointed. Plus I always try to stay at Marriott properties.

Checking in was probably the fastest I've ever had. It was amazing.

As for the room, it was a typical Springhill Suites room. It had wonderful beds, the main reason we pick Marriotts.

The breakfast was excellent. My daughter loves bacon. (Most people do.) There was bacon, something many Springhill Suites do not have. There were also scrambled eggs, juices, various breads, oatmeal, cereal, and other items.

The location was pretty good. There is a large shopping area within walking distance. I'm not sure if this was the outlet area that people were talking about, but it was fairly large.

We are planning on returning to the area in the summer. We will definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Brian_of_Cleveland
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, 6 May 2013
Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time out to give us your feedback on your stay this month. We are so happy you had a good time and enjoyed the beds and the bacon!! You're are correct, most SpringHill Suites don't offer bacon, we have added it some morings as it is one of the best parts of breakfast! We are excited to hear you will be staying again in the future....hopefully it will be bacon day!!
Thank you again for the kind words!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2013 via mobile

I'm amazed at the ease and comfort of our stay! It was just me and the kids here for 2 nights, everyone is pleasant and helpful, I've NEVER in all my life had the front desk call me 30 min after check in to see that everything was going well! (Emily is a real gem) My coffee carafe was cracked and they had someone up to my room in less than 10 minutes with a new coffee maker! Complimentary breakfast buffet is also better than any hotel ever, I mean waffle makers and REAL mini cartons of milk?! Huge fitness room and FREE do it yourself laundry. I'll be back for sure! Thank you and congrats, you'll make it in my blog! Springhill Arundel = hospitality. Only reason for the 4 star location is because I wish it was a little closer to store to walk with kids, but does have free 24 hr shuttle to airport and Arundel Mills mall.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Embergrl
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, 18 April 2013
Hi there,

Thank you so much to taking the time out to give us your wonderful feedback. We are so thankful that you and you children enjoyed yourself here. Please come and join us again soon!!

Buffalo, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2013

I booked 4 rooms for family who were attending my son's wedding and requested 2 weeks before our stay that, if at all possible, our rooms be close to each other. The hotel accommodated my request beautifully. The rooms were clean, well-appointed and quiet. The complimentary breakfast was a hit with both kids and adults and the indoor pool an added bonus. The location of the hotel was perfect for us out-of-state visitors .. something close by for everyone. The friendly, helpful staff .. from the front desk to the maids .. was such a positive experience that, combined with everything else, I will definitely book this hotel again!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for your positive feedback, we truly appreciate it!! I'm so glad we were able to your accommodate the whole family. I will express your gratitude to the rest of the staff. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!!

Cranston, Rhode Island
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

I've stayed at Marriott's often, but this was my first stay at their SpringHill Suites brand, and I was pleasantly surprised! The building was fairly new (built 2006?), everything was spotless, the room was very nicely laid out, and a great breakfast buffet included in the AM. Overall I was very impresseed, and would most definitely stay here again, or other SpringHill properties, hopefully they're as nice as this one!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, 9 April 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I'm so happy to hear you have finally tried SpringHill Suites! Most are pleasantly surprised and don't really know what to expect. This Marriott brand is fairly new in comparrison to Courtyard and Residence Inn so spreading the good word is greatly appreciated. The rooms are quite spacious at all SpringHill's; about 20% bigger than a standard hotel room. I truly hope you continue to stay at SpringHill Suites on your travels and if you can't I'm glad you'll be staying within the Marriott family.

Thanks again for the great feedback!